Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 689,739 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I guess. Still don't think it was a complete waste of time. The Alien infestation didn't really seem like it was total and absolute plague until it hit the hospital. I mean, when the cop was skinned, the Aliens were still in the sewers as I recall.

SiL

SiL

It served no purpose. Of course it was a waste of time.

It was a plague before it hit the hospital - Although God-knows how, considering how few Aliens were supposed to be running around at that point.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2010, 10:12:25 PMWhen you're dealing with something as fast developing as the Aliens, ten minutes is a long time.
Especially considering their gestation and maturity rate in the AVP movies :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2010, 10:19:18 PM
It served no purpose. Of course it was a waste of time.

He was marking his territory, like The Demon said previously. I don't see that as a waste of time.

SiL

SiL

Marking his territory to what?

There are no other Predators. To humans? Skinning a body doesn't do shit but scare some people - which when you're dealing with possible Alien infestations is a bad thing. Panicky people make hard work harder.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They weren't in his way all that often. Aside from one cop who noticed him, and the humans in the hospital he got on with himself rather well.

SiL

SiL

Still a bad idea to incite panic.

Skinning the cop did nothing but take time. Which he didn't have.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well if what we see in the film is anything to go on, no one really seemed to care about the cop besides Eddy, his deputy, and Carrie. No panic ensued.

SiL

SiL

Point was, still a bad idea to run that risk.

It's still a waste of time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Face it, Doom. You can't win this argument.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Apr 17, 2010, 02:03:09 AMPoint was, still a bad idea to run that risk.

Risk of what? People cluing than an extra-terrestrial hunter is roaming around the city because there's a skinned body hanging from a tree?

Quote from: SiL on Apr 17, 2010, 02:03:09 AMIt's still a waste of time.

I still disagree, but at this point we're arguing in circles.

corporal dwayne hicks

corporal dwayne hicks

avp was better for the story and a thriller but avpr is better if you want a gore fest and action packed movie but it doesn't go any deeper   

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Action packed? That's a bit of a stretch. Die Hard is action packed.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Requiem is full of brief scuffles.  :D

Keg

Keg

Brief scuffles in the cover of a blackout in the middle of an eclipse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed