AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 688,976 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Meh, it's still ahead.

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

Do 283 people really prefer AvPR? By what criteria? Least intrusive background imagery while sticking crack rocks up one's nose? Jesus Christ.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Hohohoho

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No, that's Santa Christ who does that.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Jan 20, 2010, 04:06:06 AM
Do 283 people really prefer AvPR? By what criteria? Least intrusive background imagery while sticking crack rocks up one's nose? Jesus Christ.

The wolf and the violence is my reasoning.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Or maybe you know, they were entertained more so than they were with AvP.

SM

SM

Don't be stupid.  That can't be it!

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

ummmm... i really just go with AvP. i mean it has a better story than AvP-R

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

better story? If I think about it, avp has no story at all. Nor has AVP-R I agree.

SM

SM

Of course AvP has a story.  'Predators attract humans to Bouvetoya to be hosts for Aliens for their manhood ritual of hunting Aliens'.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

And it has stronger performances.

And a more unique and interesting setting.

And a decent(ish) range of (mostly) developed characters.

SM

SM

Not saying much.
Agreed.
Eh?

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

QuoteOf course AvP has a story.  'Predators attract humans to Bouvetoya to be hosts for Aliens for their manhood ritual of hunting Aliens'.
Yupp, but everything other is just a modification of an idea that's not (and for a long time possibly can't be) proved. Like puzzle. 'In this case avpr's story is 'an alien spaceship falls from the sky, then monsters start harvesting the town's population. Then a comrade of the fallen ship's passengers arrives to clean up the mess, while the survivors of the townsfolk get between the crossfire.' I mean both of these are just ridiculeous, and comparsion is pointless. It's just how I see it of course, no offense.

Stronger performance stands for one person and one person only. You know who he is.
Unique and interesting setting. Agreed (though the background of it is just... no polite words). Still it has nothing to do with the story IMO.

QuoteAnd a decent(ish) range of (mostly) developed characters.
I don't see why, could you explain

SM

SM

QuoteYupp, but everything other is just a modification of an idea that's not (and for a long time possibly can't be) proved.

???

Either way - point still stands.  Both AvP and AvP:Poo do have stories.  Their quality is a matter of opinion.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: SM on Jan 21, 2010, 01:24:12 AM
Not saying much.

Bah.

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Jan 21, 2010, 01:26:30 AM
QuoteAnd a decent(ish) range of (mostly) developed characters.

I don't see why, could you explain

Well alright, but they're certainly a more varied bunch compared to Requiem's flesh bags.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed