Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 691,404 times)

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 03:16:23 PM
If there's one thing that bugged the hell outta me in Requiem more than anything else, it was the Predator intentionally blowing a hole in the ship. Like...WTF.

Maybe he was trying to destroy the ship and the Predalien with it? Or I'm just trying to apply logic to a completely ilogical movie.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

No, he fired at the Predalien which jumped out of the way.   

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 03:16:23 PM
If there's one thing that bugged the hell outta me in Requiem more than anything else, it was the Predator intentionally blowing a hole in the ship. Like...WTF.

If I'm right about what scene your referring to I think the Predator aimed at the Predalien he shot the Predalien dodged ran off and the shot hit the inside of the ship.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

F*ck shot fires twice.

Once at the Predalien, that misses.

Then, due to crappy editing. The Predator seems to turn (he's standing in a hall, when he first fires, so basically he turns and faces a wall) and fire again.

The ship assplodes and crashes.

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

He was willing to kill himself to kill the abomination, that simple. His plan just didnt work his aimed for th predalien both time and missed twice, he was injured, called wolf and then killed. Whats retarded is why didnt the predalien take his mask off and let one of the loose face huggers get him? Then there could be two predaliens.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

For that matter, why didn't one of the huggers go after him itself?  The mask would be no obstacle, we've already seen that huggers can defeat astronaut helmets and cryotubes, I'm sure they could pry off an injured Pred's mask easily.

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Im sure the preds have some sort of protection in their masks, but ya, thats something that always bothered me. It would have been cool to see Wolf kill one of the predaliens earlier in the movie only to be surprised by chet at the end

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 24, 2010, 09:17:03 PM
F*ck shot fires twice.

Once at the Predalien, that misses.

Then, due to crappy editing. The Predator seems to turn (he's standing in a hall, when he first fires, so basically he turns and faces a wall) and fire again.

The ship assplodes and crashes.

Yeah, I figured he was shooting at the Predalien a 2nd time but the editing really sucked.

SM

SM

QuoteIf there's one thing that bugged the hell outta me in Requiem more than anything else, it was the Predator intentionally blowing a hole in the ship. Like...WTF.

"I want outta this shitty film NOW!!"

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

That Pred blowing a hole into the ship might even be dumber than wolf... and that's something.

It's so irrational, after all what we've known about the Preds rather killing themselves in action than bringing shame on them, the Strauses let a Pred fire a hole into his ship... argh it still makes me furious.

First Blood

First Blood

They needed some illogical way to get that ship to Earth.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 26, 2010, 03:11:22 AM
They needed some illogical way to get that ship to Earth.
^This lol, when the sideship detached they were near Saturn.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, Saturn's only a few dozen AUs away from Earth...

SM

SM

Wouildn't it have been wiser to actually detach the ship and fire the f**ker INTO Saturn?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

But remember, the shit didn't hit the fan until the dropship was back near Earth.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed