Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 691,371 times)

Keg

Keg

Taken out of its context and just slapped there on its own, that comment becomes utterly hilarious and sadistic. I love it. hahaha

Puks

Puks

QuoteWhat's wrong with seeing a pregnant women explode with aliens?

:D

Keg

Keg

see what i mean haha

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 20, 2010, 01:55:50 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 19, 2010, 07:59:30 PM
What's wrong with seeing a pregnant women explode with aliens?

This... is going under my sig.

You, me, and that? You have the best sig by far. :D

Keg

Keg

Dammit who keeps voting AVPR. Everytime AVP catches up a vote, some pre-pubescant berk chalks another one up for AVPR to counteract  :P

Puks

Puks

How many times do I have to tell you it's DoomRulz. He made a shitload of minion accounts just for the single purpose of voting for AvPR. It's obviously him, nobody defends AvPRectum as passionately as he does.

And I'm sure he's having a blast doing so even right now, at this very moment, his wicked claws reaching for the mouse, laughing like a madman as he does it, then a sinister "Click!" goes off and it's there +1 to AvPRectum = trolling succesful, mission accomplished, Doom's happy and puts on an evil smile.

But I have to admit, even if I don't agree with neither his goals nor his methods, I can nothing but admire the guy.

Sophisticated troll is sophisticated.

Bravo, Maestro!

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: Puks on Apr 21, 2010, 08:17:16 AM
How many times do I have to tell you it's DoomRulz. He made a shitload of minion accounts just for the single purpose of voting for AvPR. It's obviously him, nobody defends AvPRectum as passionately as he does.

And I'm sure he's having a blast doing so even right now, at this very moment, his wicked claws reaching for the mouse, laughing like a madman as he does it, then a sinister "Click!" goes off and it's there +1 to AvPRectum = trolling succesful, mission accomplished, Doom's happy and puts on an evil smile.

But I have to admit, even if I don't agree with neither his goals nor his methods, I can nothing but admire the guy.

Bravo, Maestro!

This cracked me up, I was trying to figure out how the hell AvP:R got so many votes.

Puks

Puks

I'm super serial.

Spoiler
Am looking forward to Doom's response  :D
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bravo, Maestro!

:D :D :D
Vorrei sapere come ha ingannato il sistema di sicurezza... ::)

Puks

Puks

Translate, please. I know some French and German, but your mother tongue never ever touched me. Reason was simple - we never had any Italian channels on TV.

And hereby I would like to say thank god for Cartoon Network. It's the main reason my English is pretty solid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You said Bravo, Maestro! Which is solely italian... ::)

BTW I meant to say "I'd want to know how he deceived the security system" (because if I'm not wrong the forum acknowledges only one account per IP)

Puks

Puks

QuoteYou said Bravo, Maestro! Which is solely italian...

And? Even the most brain dead retard knows those words and their meaning.

Quote(because if I'm not wrong the forum acknowledges only one account per IP)

He's got obviously hundreds of computers at home, just like any other geek. Or maybe just one behemoth-sized integrated computer system, similar to ENIAC in size and looks, but much more advanced. Who knows what dark secrets he might be hiding.  :o

Okay, now I'm really starting to feel bad for picking on the poor guy in his absence.  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Puks on Apr 21, 2010, 11:02:04 AM
He's got obviously hundreds of computers at home, just like any other geek. Or maybe just one behemoth-sized integrated computer system, similar to ENIAC in size and looks, but much more advanced. Who knows what dark secrets he might be hiding.  :o
Holy sh!t! :o :o :o

Puks

Puks

Judging by his posts, I wouldn't be surprised if he had Megatron himself locked up in the basement.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Bravo, Maestro!

Are you seriously calling me a troll?

You??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed