Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 693,772 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Better movie? AVP probably
Better Alien Vs Predator movie? AVP-R

ubcool

ubcool

avp was just stupid from start to finsish. it was simply so devoid of any suspense excitement scares or gore that it was just bland , bland and incredibly dumb with  wwf wrestling , batman and robin cheese, the boxing glove , the aztecs, the time it took for the chetburster  it just ozzed stupidity and disbelief that u were watching an alien or predaator flm.  the characters were bland the acting was bland the sets while original were just dark bland stone chambers everything about this film was bland and dumb. aka the unentertaing film i have everseen.  i dont just like avp-r better then avp i like every single film i have seen since.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 07, 2008, 01:29:09 AM
avp > avp-r in almost every way.....thats why avp-r is the death of the series.

just because you're precious aliens weren't owned as hard eh  ::)

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: happypred on Jan 07, 2008, 05:04:43 AM

AVP beat AVP-R in music, action, the portrayal of the predator, designs, sounds, suspense etc. etc. news to me  ::)

marrerom

marrerom

the numbers dont lie  ;) but feel free to continue living in your fanboy dream world.  ;D

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 07, 2008, 05:15:16 AM

the numbers dont lie  ;) but feel free to continue living in your fanboy dream world.  ;D

yeah your right if not for AVP being so bad more ppl would have seen AVP-R

marrerom

marrerom

its such a cop out to blame avp for avp-r terrible B.O. numbers.

if avp-r had been good it would have made money. period.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

If AVP had been better + made more money then more people would be interested in a sequel.

True, it would help if AVP-R was actually good, unfortunately that is not the case.

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 07, 2008, 05:20:54 AM
its such a cop out to blame avp for avp-r terrible B.O. numbers.

if avp-r had been good it would have made money. period.

So your telling me if a movie was not good at all but made money and they made a sequel you would go and see the sequel... ::) yeah ok...

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jan 07, 2008, 05:26:31 AM
If AVP had been better + made more money then more people would be interested in a sequel.

True, it would help if AVP-R was actually good, unfortunately that is not the case.

I will give ypu that but Wolf is the only reason i enjoyed AVP-R so i will defend it as best i can

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Jan 07, 2008, 05:33:27 AM
So your telling me if a movie was not good at all but made money and they made a sequel you would go and see the sequel... ::) yeah ok...

well obviously you did  ;D

I will give ypu that but Wolf is the only reason i enjoyed AVP-R so i will defend it as best i can

proving that only pred fanboys like avp-r

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 07, 2008, 05:36:30 AM
Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Jan 07, 2008, 05:33:27 AM

well obviously you did  ;D

proving that only pred fanboys like avp-r

whoever said i hated AVP and well yeah AVP-R was much more enjoyable for us but i could really care less about what alien fan boys want as u could careless about what i want... Im sure some of the general audience liked it

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I don't think i like one film more than the other. I loved everything that AVP-R had with the Predator. They handled Wolf greatly. There was maybe 1 or 2 other great scenes in the movie but not much else. Not that it was completely unenjoyable, i'm just sure so many scenes weren't intended to leave the audience laughing.

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jan 07, 2008, 05:40:07 AM
I don't think i like one film more than the other. I loved everything that AVP-R had with the Predator. They handled Wolf greatly. There was maybe 1 or 2 other great scenes in the movie but not much else. Not that it was completely unenjoyable, i'm just sure so many scenes weren't intended to leave the audience laughing.

Still felt like I was watching Terminator when Wolf kicked the glass door while holding his gun and that was jinda laughable

marrerom

marrerom

some of the general audience liked it. but not enough to warrant a sequel. which is why this movie is the death of the series, as i previously stated.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: marrerom on Jan 07, 2008, 05:15:16 AM

calling AvP-R a flop is the only way for you to cope with the trauma of seeing your beloved aliens getting stomped on screen...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed