Author
Terminator 4 (Read 415,398 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I would prefer Furlong, but Stahl did a good job

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'm done with Furlong.

He worked as the punk kid, but Stahl was definitely more mature and had the build.

Furlong looks like he has no chance of gaining a build other than scrawny teenager, and that isn't John Connor to me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He is John Connor for me, after seeing that movie literally countless times, i was expecting him for Part 3, but stahl did a good job, but he's not my vision of John Connor

ShadowPred

MrLee

MrLee

i just want it to be in the future, so i get t o see future war stuff, much like the quick scenes from T1 and the amazing opening scene from T2

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: mrlee on Jul 19, 2007, 08:06:11 PM
i just want it to be in the future, so i get t o see future war stuff, much like the quick scenes from T1 and the amazing opening scene from T2

It is going ot be in the future.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

What do we know about it i know it's probally a way long off but still what is know anyone know?, what people wanna see?

Anomaly

Anomaly

Basically this was supposedly written by a hired writer (David Wilson anyone?) simultaneously as the other team (Sarafian, Brancato, Ferris) worked on T3s script, as was the case around 1998-2000 ish and was supposed to be filmed back to back with T3.

Then when t3 came out they completely stopped talking about 4.

After, the writers of T3 have a script theyve presented to Kassar and Vanja. They intended to make the film without Arnold, with Mostow helming.

Then I guess those producers realized theyd actually have to work to get a Arnold-less T4 to work, so they sold the rights, to light their cigars, to Halcyon. Halcyon bought the script as is (WHY!? lol) and boasted theyd try to reinvent the franchise as a future war franchise about General Connor.

Now, Halcyon is in a legal battle with MGM who made T3, saying that they were supposed to see who tf was casted in the film before the agreement, because they want to make sure their merchandising clause in the deal makes the most money you see. Now its in development hell pending the case.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

yea i heard about that hopefully they can make the new franchise i think it would be really awesome to have the war
When I watched the First two termintators i always thought about what the war was like, of course i looked at the other things the film presented but i always said i can't wait till they make a movie about it and now it's comign toghether even with troubles so hopefulley they can make the franchise and it be a great one

Anomaly

Anomaly

With new people in charge i was happy as hell before the legalitys...  ;D :D :) :-\ :-[ :'(

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

T3 waesn't horrible but not awesome...i think Cameron should have something to do even just giving suggestions it's his world he sould have something to do with it, even with out him there is alot of room to make a great movie

Anomaly

Anomaly

Seems to me much like the avp franchise, the thing that can hit this out of the ballpark nobodys doing as of yet. I always had a wild idea that Fincher could stomp some rear with T4 to make it up to Cameron lol. We need a strong story oriented director.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Defantly needs a directior as dark as him we have a movie taking place after a nuclear war it needs to be dark, a dark action movie. Has Cameron ever really said anything about it? i know on the commantary i reamber this....
Arnold: i'll be back...Trust me (movie)
Cameron: is that better than she'll be back... (commentary)
So he seemed alright with them having it he didn't say anything bad about it so i think he'd be willling to do somethign with it and  much easily could since it was his baby for a while

Anomaly

Anomaly

I know theres a pact most of the cast had with t2 to never do a T film without Jim. Particularly Michael Biehn would laugh in your face if you asked him lol.

I seriously doubt Jim thinks much about doing a T film these days. He gets muses, and now its Avatar. I only heard he had doodlings of a novel he wanted to do. Dont know if its true.

Jim isnt the type to be the second biggest muscle on the project either. In that respect hes very egocentric in a good way from what Ive heard.

;There IS a way of having it still be 1 big paradox, but that would require lots of conspiracy writing about why false info was circulated about 1997 J day, and it has to be good.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Yea if he did it i'm sure it'd be a masterpeice if he wrote it even it'd be great that's all it'd need...
Still this Movie has so much to build on it'd be hard to make a bad movie out of it, there is so much room for it to work with that they have a good chance of making a great franchise if they can clear up their problems.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed