Started by Punk19, Apr 13, 2007, 05:49:49 AM

Author
Terminator 4 (Read 416,720 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

:o wow!!!!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

He trained pretty hard to look like he did for T3, not to mention he broke his leg skiing a while back, so he probably let himself go.

I just don't like what they did with T3, judgement day inevitable? Cash milkers.

Cromartie

Cromartie

me thinks they are going to try to milk it so much that it will end up like the Friday The 13th series.....(it was good but was a tad repetitive)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

It will never reach that many films. Ever.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I konw it sounds fanboyish but, I will not see Terminator4 if it doesn't have Arnold in it. It isn't terminator if it doesn't have Arnie. :(

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

T4 does not need Arnold.

It needs:

A MASSIVE battle between the machines and the humans. In the beginng most of the human race was destroyed. The humans were then slaves to the machines until John Connor grows up and rebels against them. Then the war begins.

We need a great director, good story, and beautiful CGI.

If all that happens I'm happy.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I'm more looking forward to The Sarah Connor Chronicles because Lena Headey is hot.  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just want to know how the hell that show is supposed to work. I mean they didn't fight anymore Terminators or anything like that, so i'm still pretty confused

ShadowPred

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

QuoteThe male model Marcus Schenkenberg was on a Dutch tv show and mentioned he went to Cannes last week and booked four new movie roles. One thing that stood out was Terminator 4 and he also mentioned that Schwarzenegger would have a 30-sec cameo. A clip of the interview that will be online next week.

:o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

supposedly wikipedia states that Terminator will focus only on the Terminator war in the future. If this is true then HELL YEAH!!!!

Wolfy

Wolfy

Maybe they should make a clone using Arnold's DNA in the future!!!

Terminator 4 would rock then :d

Cellien

Cellien

I don't think they have to have Arnold... It would be nice, but he has really moved on to more important things in his life.  They need to hire a top notch director that can cast well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I heard a rumor that supposedly, Edward Furlong is going to return as John Connor, i just hope this is true.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Most likely a rumor, seeing as how Furlong was replaced by Stahl.

Stahl looks much more like the Connor we see at the command post in T2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed