21-30
19 (18.6%)
11-20
12 (11.8%)
0-10
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author
Tomatometer predictions [Poll] (Read 16,465 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

And beside just because they don't like it that dons't mean you woun't like it. I enjoy Little Nicky but people hated. The tomatometer reviews will most likey be better later this week.

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 26, 2007, 05:55:31 AM
Quote from: Craig on Dec 26, 2007, 05:35:40 AM
"Who cares what Rotten Tomatoes votes the movie", you DO realize it's a collection of over 100 critics reviews summarized by either good or bad then totaled.

Critics are just a bunch of slack jawed faggots who like to complain about lame stuff such as editing, cinematography, pacing and character development.  They're not true fans and they can't appreciate how I busted a massive nut ever time I saw some hardcore CGI gore.  Seriously this movie is the best thing since Predator 2!!

lmao... I hope this is sarcasm.

Porkus Maximus

Yeah it's sarcasm but the scary thing is that there are some members who would agree with that in 100% all seriousness. :(

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Some of those guy who wrote the review for AVP-R also gave I Am Legend a bad review, these people don't know what the hell they are talking about. If you check on rottentomatoes 62% of the users gave said AVP-R rocked, the user score is already fresh so far. The first AVP got a 39% from the users which is rotten, so f**k what the critics think.

How the hell are you going to get a critic who loves movies like Gone With The Wind watching a film like AVP-R and like it? That makes no sense, of course they are going to be totally closed minded with this shit. I personally don't care anymore, most of the movies they say is soooo good are boring as hell!

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 26, 2007, 06:04:43 AM
Yeah it's sarcasm but the scary thing is that there are some members who would agree with that in 100% all seriousness. :(

I know. I've already read countless, "Its not meant to be great, just fights".

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 26, 2007, 06:05:36 AM
Some of those guy who wrote the review for AVP-R also gave I Am Legend a bad review, these people don't know what the hell they are talking about. If you check on rottentomatoes 62% of the users gave said AVP-R rocked, the user score is already fresh so far. The first AVP got a 39% from the users which is rotten, so f**k what the critics think.

That's the problem, are movies getting dumber or are people getting dumber?  ???

Uncanny Antman

I love how if the reviews are bad, people are all "F*ck critics anyway! What do they know?" 
But if the reviews are good it's, "See, I told you bitches it's awesome!  Validation and such!"

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 26, 2007, 06:07:42 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 26, 2007, 06:05:36 AM

That's the problem, are movies getting dumber or are people getting dumber?  ???

Both.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Rotten tomatoes don't know how to review movies at all in my opinion.

Saberfox

Saberfox

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 26, 2007, 06:08:26 AM
I love how if the reviews are bad, people are all "F*ck critics anyway! What do they know?" 
But if the reviews are good it's, "See, I told you bitches it's awesome!  Validation and such!"

I wouldn't have bothered with 'em either way.   ;)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 26, 2007, 06:10:38 AM
Rotten tomatoes don't know how to review movies at all in my opinion.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't review films. 

That Yellow Alien

RT doesn't do the reviewing, it is a compilation of all online reviews.

Porkus Maximus

Nail > head.  It's always made me facepalm to see people accuse others of being "h8rs" and even going so far as to claim that negative reviews are fake but in the same breath they'll declare that they already know the movie will be awesome without even seeing it.  Hypocrisy knows no bounds on the interwebs.

Cellien

Cellien

Yeah, exactly.  The movie is full of fail, but fanboys are in denial.

That Yellow Alien

I am going in tomorrow expecting the worse. This sounds like the main problems are the writing and editing, which makes or breaks a movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed