21-30
19 (18.6%)
11-20
12 (11.8%)
0-10
7 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author
Tomatometer predictions [Poll] (Read 16,247 times)

WisePredator

I should've gone for 11-20, it got a 13 :D

SuicideDoors

QuoteHere's an encouraging opinion (sarcasm):

I like AvP, Alien Res, and Alien 3 much more.  I am one of the guys that think the Alien series should have stopped at Aliens.  I do not like Alien 3, or 4.. but they and AvP were better than this latest installment.

Right from the off, I wasn't expecting this to near the quality of the Alien movies, but right now, I'm having flashbacks of AvP remembering scenes like the discovery of the pyramid, and Lance Henrikson's spectacularly gravely voice. I shouldn't be having good premonitions about a shitty movie! If AvP tops this film, their ain't much left to say but f**k this series. :(

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Dec 26, 2007, 07:22:05 PM
QuoteHere's an encouraging opinion (sarcasm):

I like AvP, Alien Res, and Alien 3 much more.  I am one of the guys that think the Alien series should have stopped at Aliens.  I do not like Alien 3, or 4.. but they and AvP were better than this latest installment.

Right from the off, I wasn't expecting this to near the quality of the Alien movies, but right now, I'm having flashbacks of AvP remembering scenes like the discovery of the pyramid, and Lance Henrikson's spectacularly gravely voice. I shouldn't be having good premonitions about a shitty movie! If AvP tops this film, their ain't much left to say but f**k this series. :(

Some even more encouraging info...

I LIKED AvP.. and still thought this movie was crap.  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It has 25% at RT rigth now.

Porkus Maximus

I'm slightly confused as to why the review by Kevin Carr was "Fresh".  It's roughly 8 paragraphs of things that are wrong with the movie, followed by 2 short paragraphs that can be summed up by saying "...but some of the action was OK".

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm suprised they haven't added any of the good reviews yet, especially the New York Times one, which is the biggest voice so far talking about the movie.

Right now it's at 13%

Samus007

Samus007

I said it a few weeks ago, and i will say it again, this movie will finish out at 20 to 25% on Rotten when all the reviews are in and it's said and done.

And as of this writing, it's at 13%.  OUCH.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 26, 2007, 06:22:47 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 26, 2007, 06:10:38 AM
Rotten tomatoes don't know how to review movies at all in my opinion.

This just says it all people. Kids these days...

What do you mean by that?

Craig

Craig

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 26, 2007, 08:18:55 PM
I'm suprised they haven't added any of the good reviews yet, especially the New York Times one, which is the biggest voice so far talking about the movie.

Right now it's at 13%
Wait till after xmas/boxing day when people are back at work and it will be put up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed