Costumes?

Started by GUiLE, Dec 20, 2007, 11:30:40 PM

Author
Costumes? (Read 3,139 times)

GUiLE

GUiLE

Hi guys, I've unlocked 2 costumes so far and I'm half way through....
-Predator concrete jungle 2030
-Predator 1987
how can I unlock more costumes? I'm really excited about them...
thanks in advance...

War Wager

War Wager

Just collect and unlock everything you need to. Check out gamespot, it tells you all you need to know.  ;)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

under the gun
There are some car you must destoy, cant tell you an easy way to find them... but i think one is on the parking lot, another in the corner where you start, and one near a hotdog seller for ritual

A Night to Remember
Kill the guys who shoot you from the buildings (in the place you have to kill the other guys [a fountain is in the center of this place]) for alien hunter

extentions events
you have to be quick, find a guy with a mark on top of his head and kill him. for dark blade

the bug hunt
Kill as many aliens as you can... but you need 50 for city hunter

new flesh
Destroy all the TVs you see on the highest plataform for crappy looking predator

GUiLE

GUiLE

damn I wanna see the Predator 1997 suit, where exacly can I unlock it? ;)

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

In the level Bug Hunt, you have to kill 50 aliens as Ariel said.

GUiLE

GUiLE

WTF! I got to a level and what do I see?
ALIEN(S)! this is f**king ace! ;D

War Wager

War Wager

It is? Most of us hate it that they're in it...  :-\

Night Killer

Night Killer

I thought the aliens were a fun suprise to fight, it would have been better if you could have fought the queen and taken her skull though...  But on the topic of costumes, I think that finding weapon upgrades will give you a costume or two.  Could some one check, I could be wrong.

GUiLE

GUiLE

I am in the last level and i'm pretty excited !
shame I can't open new threads damnit.... >:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The aliens appearing was a nice little touch that I liked a lot.

GUiLE

GUiLE

i've finished the game. great game! lots of fun! I hope there will be part 2!

War Wager

War Wager

^ They're unlikley to do a sequel to a game thats 3 years old. We can always hope though...  ;)

daimyo-predator

daimyo-predator

I doubt it also

severen76

severen76

It didnt seel very well either, or did it

Silent striker

Silent striker

I think it did ok sale wise. Alot of people who played avp:extinction got predator simply coz you get to play as just him. I loved it, even with some mediocre levels it was still great. The ending was cool but the intro movies were just insane. It just goes to show how a games cgi can kick ass over a movie one anyday.

They made the game just like a movie which was awesome, the narrative was just superb and the music and sounds were in spirit with what we all know and love. The best part was the story was believable and not corny. If they ever do a pred3 movie they really should take a look at this game.

There was a book called predator: concrete jungle but it was nothing like the game at all. I never read it just heard about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed