NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Discussion

Started by Ellen Ripley, Dec 19, 2007, 09:46:26 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Discussion (Read 49,464 times)

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 20, 2007, 09:18:48 AM
Wow, how much can you milk Wolf, I want see people, perhaps a box set with marine vs. alien or something, having 4 Wolfs will be a bit repetitive.

The stealth one will be cool.
The pepole wood be great to ave. you could have kelly mowin down aliens and Dallas with the preds gun and some national guard figures in a chopper set!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Wow, movie probably be out on DVD by then, maybe thats why those figures are so freaking far away.

BAMF Hunter

BAMF Hunter

here is a pic of the open mouth wolf figure it says it suppose to be out in april

http://cornerstorecomics.com/images/af_avpr3_open_L.jpg

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

He got one big mouth.
He kinda looks scary like that.
8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We sure this is Series 3?

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

According to amazingtoys.com the open-mouth and stealth predators will be series 3.

http://www.amazingtoyz.com/alienpredfigures.html

War Wager

War Wager

Series 2
Wolf closed mandibles
Wolf masked

Series 3
Wolf open mandibles
Wolf cloaked

We might even get a Series 4, Neca said that they were thinking of another Alien variation.

Elder_Predator2

Elder_Predator2

Yeah my comic store said that Series Three was in his most recent order catalog.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Allready ordered them, open mouth and the stelth now its just to wait grr

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Here is a pic with both, I don't think the Cloaked Wolf is actually the real thing.

XenoVC

XenoVC

I'm thinking that The real Stealth wolf figure will be close to what Mcfarlane did with the AVP preds

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

I'm hoping that it would be semi-stealth, just like the McF predator Musicland exc. , but this time in 7 inches scale. Well who knows  ;D

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

That's series 3?  There's no way I'm getting any of them.  i don't want more variations, I want more original figures!  I know it seems that it would be hard to do, but I mean, they just need dioramas.

Dachande519

Dachande519

The stealth predator will probably NOT be like the mcfarlane AVP stealth fgures because in an interview with Toyfare magazine the sculpting team stated they wanted to make their stealth figure different from the Mcfarlane annd Kenner versions. My prediction is it will have those lines you see on the predators in stealth mode in the movies. Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Dachande519 on Feb 02, 2008, 01:53:30 AM
The stealth predator will probably NOT be like the mcfarlane AVP stealth fgures because in an interview with Toyfare magazine the sculpting team stated they wanted to make their stealth figure different from the Mcfarlane annd Kenner versions. My prediction is it will have those lines you see on the predators in stealth mode in the movies. Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

i know what your talking about, but I still say it would be better to just get the ordianary figures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed