NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Discussion

Started by Ellen Ripley, Dec 19, 2007, 09:46:26 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Discussion (Read 49,350 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I mean here in England. But guess what? It has been delayed once again.  >:( I have lost most of my faith in Play.com.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Man, I feel sorry for you. Is there no other place you can order from?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Amazon doesn't have it and the rest of the places I have found only ship to America. :'(

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

If they don't come within another month you should just get your money back.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 02, 2008, 10:21:15 AM
I mean here in England. But guess what? It has been delayed once again.  >:( I have lost most of my faith in Play.com.

I live in México... my option was to actually get a toys store to buy and import it for me, and i would be paying the price, shipment and extra... and since I asked for the open mouth and steath.... the brought more. XDD... but i was the first to select (since all neca predator are DIFFERENT)... it end up costing 56 dollars for both... but now... they are importing me the hot toy cleaner's kit wolf. ... its a good option if you ask... and remmember if you dont talk the gods wont hear you... XDD jajaj.

Parler

Parler

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5267329/Aliens-Vs-Predator-Requiem-Series-3-7-Stealh-Mode-Predator/Product.html#
It might be in stock later in the week! I may be able to have my extremely late birthday present soon!
EDIT: Double post, sorry.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

HA! picked that bad boy up last week :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I envy you  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed