Finally I've Bought this game, But i'm Stuck! HELP!

Started by GUiLE, Dec 18, 2007, 05:33:43 PM

Author
Finally I've Bought this game, But i'm Stuck! HELP! (Read 2,325 times)

GUiLE

Hi guys, First of all I've got this game for 40$ great price  8)
First of all this game is really nice, though maybe its only me but the predator in the movies was way more powerful and the controls are abit messy.
anyway in the second level with the ghost clan I'm not sure what I should do there, they say those dudes stole the predator ghost technology I kill those dudes but they just keep comming back....
help? ???

severen76

It's been awhile since I've played it could you be more specific?

War Wager

We have a walkthrough, check it out if you get stuck.  ;)

But anyway, you have to grab those guys and move them over to marker on the map. You need to do that three times before the police arrive.

GUiLE

Quote from: severen76 on Dec 18, 2007, 06:36:52 PM
It's been awhile since I've played it could you be more specific?
Sure After the predator which blew himself in the heart of the city was punished he returned after 100 years (?!) to earth for a clan which uses the cloak predator technology anyway the only way you can see them is with the green vision. they want me to slay(or something) this gang which came on the streets for slaughter. I kill them but they keep on comming back. its the second chapter.

GUiLE

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 18, 2007, 09:55:42 PM
But anyway, you have to grab those guys and move them over to marker on the map. You need to do that three times before the police arrive.
Grab them?
police?
there is no police in this level just gang shoots and no marker marker to bring them to.

War Wager

If you go into tech vision you'll see the invisible guys on your map. Grab them (unarmed) and then take them over to a marker that appears. The first one is near where you start, second is in the next street and third is near the edge of the city.

predator man

dude or just use the walk through

GUiLE

GUiLE

THIS GAME IS GREAT!!! ;D

ArielAleXCo

Deja'vu I was also really confused about that level... i actually killed everybody the first time... and got lost a big time... XDD yeah... that level is confusing... but bealive me once you learn the basics you go trought that level with just one life bar... and if upgraded just 1 energy bar.

by the way if you have problems with te controls, hit start

go to the controls sections

choose "warrior" ... i think that is the best setup.

the crowing

Quote from: GUiLE on Dec 18, 2007, 05:33:43 PM
Hi guys, First of all I've got this game for 40$ great price  8)

got this game for $15 second hand but brand new

p.s use tech vision-the green one and start beating them up unarmed you'll grab and then take them away and skin them alive ;D

Purebreedalien

Level 2: Copycat

PICKUPS: 1. Wristblades upgrade. From the start point go left, notice the elevated railway. Move along the railway and notice the two bridges. On the bottom bridge is a wristblades pickup. (see screenshot)

Cut scene will show the Les Serviteurs at their hideout. Game play begins with Predator on a building.
Switch to Tech Scan and be sure to not have the Predator's wristblades equipped.
Locate the Copycat killers. They are invisible (they use the Predator's cloaking technology) and show up on the Tech Scan radar as a hollow circles.
When one is found, go up to the target and repeatedly press the light melee button until Predator grabs the Copycat. (The AI can be grabbed when the hand icon is above the AI's head).
Once the Copycat is grabbed take the AI to any of the newly marked waypoints. Once the Copycat is brought to any of the waypoints, a cut scene will appear showing the Predator flay the body.
Bonus: Near the Servituer base is the Psychopath Health upgrade. Go to the harbor behind the parking garage(The third waypoint for the flaying) to find & kill him.

Have the Predator locate and flay two more Copycat killers.
A new mission will appear to kill all the riot police in the level. Player can now switch out of Tech Scan to normal vision. They will be marked on the radar by the hollow circles.
Proceed to kill all the riot police including the Ulysses robots. Note: Be sure to destroy the police cars so that the police will not radio in and call for more back up to arrive. There will also be Ulysses robots present to destroy. In order to easily defeat them, the player would have jump on the robot and attack from there. To jump on the Ulysses robot, have Predator be cloaked, proceed behind the robot, lock on to it there will be an icon above the robot, and jump. The Predator will jump on the robot; press light melee button to destroy it.

Once all the riot police officers and the Ulysses are defeated, you must locate the Servituer base's entrance.
Switch to Tech Scan and locate the two hollow circles on the radar. The two circles represent two more copycat killers and they will be in front of the entrance to the Serviteur base. Move to the next waypoint.
Once you step into the entrance, the mission will end.

There you go GUiLE.

Lyana

I have completed the whole game 100% if there are things you are stuck on just send me a message and i will get back to you ASAP.

Cromartie

take them to thd waypoints & Flay them

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed