(Least) Scariest Alien Movie

Started by Rotaderp, Dec 15, 2007, 11:27:34 PM

Author
(Least) Scariest Alien Movie (Read 13,851 times)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I think it's Aliens, that was the only movie that kept me on my toes the whole time.
Sure there are some good parts in the other three but it just doesn't add up in my book.

If I had saw them when they came out my awnser would probably be different.

Resurrection

Resurrection

Alien.  It was the only movie that would classify as "horror" to me (not the genre, but actually scary and suspenseful). . . Specifically the scene when Dallas goes into into the ducts and the Alien appears out of nowhere and takes him out.  That scene still gives me the chills to this day.  And I actually think the dark music in that movie makes it seem more scary.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Alien, to me was just pure horror. Every bit of it, the creature, the deaths, the suspense. Ridley Scott is a horror mastermind, maybe even the best (aside from Clive Barker).

D-101

D-101

Alien.
Aliens was an action/thriller.
Alien 3 was gay.
Alien Resurrection was a rip-off of Alien except with guns.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 15, 2007, 11:47:17 PM
Alien 3 was gay.
Why do people insist on useing the word "Gay" as an insult? If anything it's an insult to people that are gay.

War Wager

War Wager

Exactly, and it pisses me off so damn much.

Anyway, Alien scared the living crap outta me when I first saw it. Still gives me the creeps to this day.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Alien all the way

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Alien Freak on Dec 15, 2007, 11:48:33 PM
Alien 3 was gay.
Why do people insist on useing the word "Gay" as an insult? If anything it's an insult to people that are gay.

I agree... That is really annoying.  I am not gay but it seems to be a really stupid insult to use.

That Yellow Alien

Kimo

Kimo

Alien is the scariest. The Alien in the first movie is 100% pure alien, were the aliens in the movie Aliens were more of a species you can relate to. Both movies were good but Alien was pure terror... the unknown will always be more freaky then some creature you can understand.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think Alien 3 was the scariest.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

On a non related but important subject retard is not a insult to anyone but to the mentally challenged because it's a misused term, the same as gay.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Another valid point.
Alien 3 was gay

And what was wrong with Alien 3, anyway? I thought it was a good movie, somewhat confusing at the start with the facehugger/egg/what have you.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 15, 2007, 11:51:32 PM
Exactly, and it pisses me off so damn much.

Anyway, Alien scared the living crap outta me when I first saw it. Still gives me the creeps to this day.

Shut up straight kid,  ;D.

Yeah, definitly Alien. I'd classify it as that realistic horror feel which is weird because its sci fi. I don't think the horror was strong enough though. Not that I'm asking for gore. Maby just all around nastier in the making of it.

Huol

Huol

Alien, Dallas being taken in the vents is still scary...

And the egg morphing scene is creepy...

(psst im thinking the alien raped Dallas too)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed