1989, TWAS A GOOD YEAR....

Started by PRAETORIANMONSTER, Dec 10, 2007, 11:02:16 PM

Author
1989, TWAS A GOOD YEAR.... (Read 2,796 times)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

I still remember standing in line at my local comic book shop with a friend of mine for each one of these on the days of thier releases.

Here's my AVP1-4 collection:

Here's my ALIENS1-4 collection:

Here's my ALIENS:EARTH WAR1-4 collection:

Here's 1-3 of Predator:Big Game( I have since misplaced #4 >:()

A Dark Horse Presents ALIENS Issue:

And props to whoever can guess what issue this is. Shown is the back of the issue, a special artistic piece(which is imo, the best i've ever seen besides AVP issue#1 and ALIENS issue#1)

These are my Predator2(1-2)(which I bought after the movie was released, obviously.  i dont remember the day i bought these though... but the above ones for sure.)

ahhh, those were the good ol days.   hopefully they are back this christmas!!!!!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Very cool indeed. 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Those are cool, i can see that you never took them out.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 10, 2007, 11:05:43 PM
Those are cool, i can see that you never took them out.

mint!  although i HAVE read them a few times...

PredClanLeadrr85

awesome!!!

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Dec 10, 2007, 11:02:16 PM
I still remember standing in line at my local comic book shop with a friend of mine for each one of these on the days of thier releases.

Here's my AVP1-4 collection:

Here's my ALIENS1-4 collection:

Here's my ALIENS:EARTH WAR1-4 collection:

Here's 1-3 of Predator:Big Game( I have since misplaced #4 >:()

A Dark Horse Presents ALIENS Issue:

And props to whoever can guess what issue this is. Shown is the back of the issue, a special artistic piece(which is imo, the best i've ever seen besides AVP issue#1 and ALIENS issue#1)

These are my Predator2(1-2)(which I bought after the movie was released, obviously.  i dont remember the day i bought these though... but the above ones for sure.)

ahhh, those were the good ol days.   hopefully they are back this christmas!!!!!

I envy you in every sense of the word. 

My father used to have those comic books too, but he let this guy borrow them in basic training, and never got them back, and all this happend before I turned 3.

Damn it all. -_-

severen76

severen76

Nice comics, I have the AvP comics and the graphic novel of it. Also got earth war and a bunch more  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Scopedog

Scopedog

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Dec 10, 2007, 11:02:16 PM

This is DHP #36

happypred

happypred

Wow...even though I was a toddler in 1989, I'm can probably still be considered old school for this site...I shed a tear for nostalgia. I remember the first time I saw an AvP comic in the bookstore in South Africa, it was like 1995 or 1996, the AvP War one volume collection that included Duel and Blood Time

Aaah...good times  :'(

Cellien

Cellien

1989?  It was all about Ninja Turtles and Simpsons for me.  :P

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

1989? I was born that year

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Poor bastard.  You missed out on the greatest decade that has ever, and will ever be.  ;)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 25, 2008, 07:18:29 AM
Poor bastard.  You missed out on the greatest decade that has ever, and will ever be.  ;)

Well, at least i experienced that decade for 6 months.......but... :(...i dont remember it. .  .   . :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed