660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,620 times)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I like aliens because they look cooler and they are actually based on a type of deep sea creature that live in a bubble.It really looks alike right down to its see through head/dome.

Helikaon

Helikaon

Hmm toughie...

I'll go with Xenomorphs, as there is more variety in the species.

Don't get me wrong Preds are cool, but if I want slightly different armour and weapons in each iteration I'll rent Oblivion.

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

Predator without doubt.

I have always loved the design and the brute strength they have, aswell as the always expanding inventory of weoponry and technology.
I never really got caught up or dazzled with the Alien species, dont know why really, they just seem pushed into the background by my love of preds

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Want Some Candy loves the predators and always makes me out to be more of the alien fan, I like them both, but I wonder if Want Some Candy knew that it was PREDATOR I saw 1st  ;D 

So if you do the math, I have been a fan of predator longer than alien.

but I still like them both a equally as much.

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 07, 2007, 02:08:53 PM
Want Some Candy loves the predators and always makes me out to be more of the alien fan, I like them both, but I wonder if Want Some Candy knew that it was PREDATOR I saw 1st  ;D 

So if you do the math, I have been a fan of predator longer than alien.

but I still like them both a equally as much.

yes i knew but that doesnt meen i automatically think "oh he saw alien first so he likes it best"

I based it on the constant chat about bishop, alien characters, how crap the newborn was and the different alien designs we go through weekly lol

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Want Some Candy? on Sep 07, 2007, 07:29:48 PM
I based it on the constant chat about bishop, alien characters, how crap the newborn was and the different alien designs we go through weekly lol
You missed about the size of the AVP queen alien  ;D

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Scratch what I said before right now im still deciding between the two.I dont have a fair impression of either but Predators have weapons real weapons which appeals to me.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I love the Aliens. Ever since I saw Alien, I loved them. First, they are scarier than the Predators, They kill without remorse, unlike the Preds, and they are all around cooler, I find.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I like the Predators more. I think they look cooler and have cool weapons(the duel blades put them over the top) plus Predator is my fav Movie of all 7.

Warrior

Warrior

I like the predators more just for thier awsome strength and i alway loved thier design the hunter like lfe style and every thing like that ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Were have all the aliens fans gone?

War Wager

War Wager

I'm here! But I don't know whats happening to me. I'm starting to prefer Predators to Aliens somenow...  :P

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 11, 2007, 07:36:30 PM
I'm here! But I don't know whats happening to me. I'm starting to prefer Predators to Aliens somenow...  :P

So much pred morphing going on, be funny it predalien queen or whatever the hell it is kills Wolf in the end?

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

:(

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

ALIENS!!!!! They have the best weapon ever, something the predators don't have, mass numbers!!!! ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed