660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,065 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Some Animals are technically weaker when you hurt 'em with bullets but are indeed angrier.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Cornered or threatened animals can strike with a vengeance.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Predators always strike with a vengeance. Anytime was just a little angrier than usual with Arnie.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Spartan-06 on Jun 24, 2010, 12:51:12 PM
It's not because their bodies aren't destroyed that the inside's not. Look when a soldier die of a nade in real life his outside lookin' can be clean but the inside completely f**** up this is why he dies

If the Aliens did die, there's a huge discrepancy in the film. Judging by how many Aliens there are at the start of the Ops attack, in order for there to be as many as there were in the vents, a good portion of the Aliens must have survived. If grenades had enough impact radius to kill them in the manner we saw, judging by the amount of grenades detonated, there wouldn't have been enough Aliens to have the vent scene make sense.

Quote from: Spartan-06 on Jun 24, 2010, 12:51:12 PM
In predator 1, maybe the first nade wasn't full powered but the 2nd was and the 2nd one just blowed on his chest armor and he didn't really looked aweaked after those but angrier than before .

Where, exactly, do you come up with the argument that the second grenade was full powered?

Spartan-06

Spartan-06

Because Arnie has just opened one nade when he puts some "gunpowder" in the leaf, not both nades.
So one of the 2 nades are full powered and another in less powerfull

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Yeah , that"s not too hard to observe. Just rewatch Predator 1 you will see.

predator...period ;D

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Its a tough call...depends how much experience both Alien and Predator has.

SM

SM

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 29, 2010, 02:41:56 PM
Quote from: 787 on Jun 29, 2010, 03:35:57 AM
predator...period ;D
Ewww... :o

And because they apparently reproduce orally...  :-X

BloodshedPred

BloodshedPred

Predators. I love aliens without a doubt,but id rather be taken out people in a mosh pit to cannibal corpse with a predator rather than an alien.
Im not going into detail about how stronger they are.Both species are just as strong,its just preds have an advantage of weapons.Dosen't make them better,hell,as weve seen.

I love anytime! i wish he was real ha then we could go get pissed up and find thugs.for pleasure...

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

preds

i grew up with them first

-there swift 
-stronger than the aliens (i mean i dont think we ever saw an alien pick up a pred and through it or pick up a man with one hand)
-i hate it wen people say they r good just cause they have advanced weapons but even then the weapons can be primative to a point

aliens r so cool the design, their mthods everything but the preds alone r a stronger but the aliens have numbers if there was a thousand preds with no weapons theyd still win

SM

SM

Quote(i mean i dont think we ever saw an alien pick up a pred and through it or pick up a man with one hand

"We" have - though you may not have.

An Alien picked up a Predator with it's tail, ate his brain, then flung him away.
And an Alien carried Dietrich with one arm while climbing up a wall.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: williammcnasty#awesome92 on Jul 05, 2010, 11:14:42 PM
-stronger than the aliens (i mean i dont think we ever saw an alien pick up a pred and through it or pick up a man with one hand)

aliens r so cool the design, their mthods everything but the preds alone r a stronger but the aliens have numbers if there was a thousand preds with no weapons theyd still win

That I disagree with. Not only have we seen an Alien pick up a Predator, we've seen them bash down steel bulkheads, a feat of strength that I have yet to see a Predator come close to matching.

And if the Pred has no weapons, he's essentially f**ked, barring the convenient placement of a nearby airlock or vat of molten lead paired with water. ;D

The Demon

The Demon

So Predators win because they have the upper hand with their technology which wouldn't be provided without their level of intelligence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed