Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,821 times)

Daken

Daken

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 13, 2010, 06:43:10 PM
Not so cold that a near naked Pred had any problems.
Preds are always near naked except for some body armor. Predator is your favorite?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 13, 2010, 06:22:09 PM
I didnt mean cold, I meant where people would freeze. And we never saw them in the snow for very long.

In Resurrection the Alien was shown being only irritated and aggravated by a blast of some substance (liquid nitrogen?) that completely froze a person.

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 13, 2010, 06:13:18 PM
Exept lava, space and freezing conditions. :D

Depends how hot the lava is, seeing as it survived molten lead. Also, Queen and Kane's son were still quite active whilst in the void.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Lava is Liquid at 1200° I think. Lead melts at 300° I think, but the Molten Lead used in the film was much higher than just at the melting point.

SM

SM

Lead boiling point is 1749C.  It wasn't boiling but it was melted which leaves a large range of temperatures.

And Aliens shows us space is a mere doddle for an Alien.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I prefer Aliens over Predator because they look more menacing and look more intrigue to watch.

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

Predators, cause they're sexy :)

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

You go girl.
* snaps fingers *

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: JustADogChasingCars on Jun 16, 2010, 03:22:06 PM

Well, can't argue with that  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, and the Alien? Too kinky for ya?

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 16, 2010, 09:00:33 PM

Haha, and the Alien? Too kinky for ya?

the aliens don't have the body of a greek god

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Yay I'm not alone {High Five}

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

{High Five} :)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Predator because of his look ,his power the mix of tribal and spacial style.
When i saw Predator 1 for the first time at the beginning of the movie i was a huge alien fan (since long time) , at the end i became a Predator fan ;D

I was so impressed the silent invisible invincible hunter completely seduce me , he just never die and is so dominant whatever he is facing

The predators inspired from the comics in AvP1 the movie just don't fit with the real Predators of Stan Winston, they are too vulnerable , too big , to much armor. They are rednecks with no instinct. Even their helmet couldn't stop an alien tong while in the same time in pred1&2 his helmet  and his body could easily resist to 40mm nades and deflect shotguns shells.         
The AvP's  Predators are not even close to be a Stan Winston Predator (they don't even have the same face lol)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 17, 2010, 12:00:31 PM
they are too vulnerable
I guess being impaled through the spine and subsequently getting the equivalent of a spiked giant bullet straight in your brain is sign of vulnerableness then. ;) ;D

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 17, 2010, 12:06:08 PM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jun 17, 2010, 12:00:31 PM
they are too vulnerable
I guess being impaled through the spine and subsequently getting the equivalent of a spiked giant bullet straight in your brain is sign of vulnerableness then. ;) ;D

I've hoped he would at least give a hit before dying but ...not nervous enough

The matter is that in the original movie only the queen is powerful enough to got threw an human being (android) with her tail in Alien2.  When an alien is using his tail he can only stab and cut with his dart, according to Alien 4 in the scene where 2 aliens mutilate an other one to escape .

And his helmet can stop the 40mm nades blast and deflects cal 12 shells without problem ,so the tong of an Alien that don't even cracked an armored glass (Alien4) even a 9mm bullet would at least crack a armored glass (i 'm not saying a 9mm can go through a armored glass).

If you still saying the alien tong go through Pred's helmet , so he would be able to dig in any kind of steel with it, he would have been able to escape from his cage (alien4) just by tong bitting the ground or the wall.
Remember that the Queen's tong doesn't even damage the Ripley's exoskeleton  at the end of Aliens Resurrection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed