Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,071 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

ok i understand your point now.  ;D

EatWheat

EatWheat

Alien are born super strong and awesome but preds have to train , so for example put a 1 year old alien vs 1 year old pred

richer

richer

Aliens rule, acid blood and little nibbler mouth ftw :P

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Well id have to go with Predator, they are just soo amazing! That is ofcourse a single pred gets surronded by horde of ravaging, blood driven aliens then i would say it be the aliens there haha

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Actually, after rewatching both Predator movies, I don't have a favourite species. I like them both equally for what they are, but I don't prefer one above the other.

theyde

theyde

Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 17, 2010, 02:53:16 PM
Alien are born super strong and awesome but preds have to train , so for example put a 1 year old alien vs 1 year old pred

Dude..... you're giving me BAD ideas!!! Do you realize that I'll draw it  :D :D :D Beware!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jan 17, 2010, 06:41:02 PM
Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 17, 2010, 03:42:38 AM
They have evolved or been created so they are the perfect life form. intelligent, clever, sneaky, strong, fast, no sense of morality, able to adapt to almost anything, acid for blood, armored skin, able to climb on walls, and lastly able to take on traits of its host, to give it the best advantage on the planet or ship they are on. There's most likely a lot more reasons.

If you said that in Church i would stand up raise both arms and yell "Amen my brother, praise the lord, the xenomorph lord!!!"  ;D
Just quoteing me and Lie, and yes  I AM THE XENOMORPH LORD!!!!!!!  :D I am worshiped in church now because of this lol.  ;D

Asian Assassin

Asian Assassin

preds for me cause they have honor, aliens are just some creatures that all they do is kill kill killl, reproduce, killl kill and kill more. sure predators kill but its for a sport. its like hunting an animal, u do it for different reasons, the challenge, the trophy, etc. but when ur an alien its like hunting an animal for blood, then u keep killing the animals for blood. cause like aliens i dont even know if they eat, so i assume they just, i dont know...just to kill.

PhoenixSC

PhoenixSC

Definitely Alien as first choice, Pred as second. I played an Alien back in AvP2 and years later with the new game, it still has a strong appeal. I like the speed of the class, not to mention the regenerating health and the ability to get into places that the other classes can't.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: PhoenixSC on Feb 24, 2010, 01:56:53 PM
Definitely Alien as first choice, Pred as second. I played an Alien back in AvP2 and years later with the new game, it still has a strong appeal. I like the speed of the class, not to mention the regenerating health and the ability to get into places that the other classes can't.

Yeah. If only they could fix up that disc . . .

Anyway, one of the reasons I love the Alien so much is because it is a hunter in the most primal sense of the word. The Predator is like a modern day hunter. Case in point, the Runner Alien was simply a beast. That version simply defines the Alien for me. A fast, agile, unstoppable predator.

The Alien is the hunter; the Predator his prey.

Pretorian

Pretorian

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Feb 24, 2010, 02:44:43 PM
Quote from: PhoenixSC on Feb 24, 2010, 01:56:53 PM

Yeah. If only they could fix up that disc . . .

Anyway, one of the reasons I love the Alien so much is because it is a hunter in the most primal sense of the word. The Predator is like a modern day hunter. Case in point, the Runner Alien was simply a beast. That version simply defines the Alien for me. A fast, agile, unstoppable predator.

The Alien is the hunter; the Predator his prey.

Isn't it the other way around?

Anyway, Aliens are my favorite because they are just excellant at making you crap your pants.  They are just bestial.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No, it isn't the other way. :)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I think it's both way. It changes constantly. Chuck Norris is an exception though. :D :D
Joke aside I really think it's not carved in stone. Once the alien, once the predator is the hunter.

Pretorian

Pretorian

I guess it does change frequently.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Remember. Destruction of each hunter is his pride.

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed