Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,815 times)

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 03, 2010, 02:17:11 AM
I LOVE THEM BOTH!! I ALWAYS DID! THE PREDATOR HAS THAT ESSCENCE THAT MAKES IT UNIQUE!!! HE HAS THE VISION MODES,THE CLOACKING DEVICE,THE TECHNOLOGY AND THE PERSONALITY OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT! THE CULTURE OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT TOO,THE RITUALS,THEY WILL ONLY ATTACK LIFE FORMS THAT HAVE THE HABILITY TO PROVIDE THEM A CHALENGE! (LIKE THE ALIENS) AND HOW HE HIDES WAITING FOR HIS PREY IS EXCELENT.AND I LOVE TO PLAY PREDATOR GAMES!! I LOVE TO PLAY AS THE PREDATOR I AVP GAMES!!AND I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AS HIM IN AVP 3!

AND THE ALIENS ARE GREAT!! THEY ARE VERY DARK, VERY DEADLY AND THE NATURE OF THE ALIENS IS EXCELENT.HOW THEY KILL IS GREAT! BESIDES THEY HAVE A REALLY COOL DESIGN!! VERY DEADLY!! AND TERRIFIC AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY ARE VERY HOSTILES WITH ANYONE!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW "ALIENS"!!! IT WAS GREAT!!! IT WAS ALL A NEW THING FOR ME!! IT WAS THE FIRST ALIEN MOVIE I SAW!AND I FELT IN LOVE WITH THE ALIEN!!

SO I DONT HAVE A FAVOURITE! I LOVE THEM BOTH AS WELL!THEY HAD GREAT THINGS! EACH ONE OF THEM HAS GREAT THINGS THAT CHARACTERIZES THEM!.

No offense or anything... but don't you think you're over-working your caps lock? I mean, I love obnoxiously capitalized walls of text just as much as the next guy... but every CAPS LOCK button needs a lunch break sometime. Don't want it munching off your fingers, now, do we?

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: Buwx on Feb 03, 2010, 02:21:49 AM
Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 03, 2010, 02:17:11 AM
I LOVE THEM BOTH!! I ALWAYS DID! THE PREDATOR HAS THAT ESSCENCE THAT MAKES IT UNIQUE!!! HE HAS THE VISION MODES,THE CLOACKING DEVICE,THE TECHNOLOGY AND THE PERSONALITY OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT! THE CULTURE OF THE PREDATOR IS EXCELENT TOO,THE RITUALS,THEY WILL ONLY ATTACK LIFE FORMS THAT HAVE THE HABILITY TO PROVIDE THEM A CHALENGE! (LIKE THE ALIENS) AND HOW HE HIDES WAITING FOR HIS PREY IS EXCELENT.AND I LOVE TO PLAY PREDATOR GAMES!! I LOVE TO PLAY AS THE PREDATOR I AVP GAMES!!AND I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AS HIM IN AVP 3!

AND THE ALIENS ARE GREAT!! THEY ARE VERY DARK, VERY DEADLY AND THE NATURE OF THE ALIENS IS EXCELENT.HOW THEY KILL IS GREAT! BESIDES THEY HAVE A REALLY COOL DESIGN!! VERY DEADLY!! AND TERRIFIC AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY ARE VERY HOSTILES WITH ANYONE!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW "ALIENS"!!! IT WAS GREAT!!! IT WAS ALL A NEW THING FOR ME!! IT WAS THE FIRST ALIEN MOVIE I SAW!AND I FELT IN LOVE WITH THE ALIEN!!

SO I DONT HAVE A FAVOURITE! I LOVE THEM BOTH AS WELL!THEY HAD GREAT THINGS! EACH ONE OF THEM HAS GREAT THINGS THAT CHARACTERIZES THEM!.

No offense or anything... but don't you think you're over-working your caps lock? I mean, I love obnoxiously capitalized walls of text just as much as the next guy... but every CAPS LOCK button needs a lunch break sometime. Don't want it munching off your fingers, now, do we?

HAHA VERY FUNNY BUT I LOVE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK.

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 03, 2010, 02:27:04 AMHAHA VERY FUNNY BUT I LOVE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK.

Okay then, don't come crying to me when your fingers go missing.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: Buwx on Feb 03, 2010, 02:31:43 AM
Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 03, 2010, 02:27:04 AMHAHA VERY FUNNY BUT I LOVE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK.

Okay then, don't come crying to me when your fingers go missing.

NO DONT WORRY!

Master Chief

Master Chief

I don't, stop using it.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 03, 2010, 03:05:16 AM
I don't, stop using it.

Ok fine sorry!!! jesus christ!!!!

Master Chief

Master Chief

I forgive you...just like Jesus would.

It appears that the Alien fans are slowly catching up to the Predators.  Maybe I should lock the voting so they never will.  ;)

A55tricky

A55tricky

Quote from: MadassAlex on Feb 03, 2010, 12:38:27 AM
Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 02, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
i don't think you pointed out any big flaws. and your point about how arnold and danny killed a pred wasn't all that great. that's how the movies had to end. in a more realistic standing pred would have killed them both.

The movies, being canonical sources, define reality.

So those Preds were killed legitimately.
using that logic preds can only be killed by their own weapons.

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 03, 2010, 03:16:11 AMIt appears that the Alien fans are slowly catching up to the Predators.  Maybe I should lock the voting so they never will.  ;)

Your life is a lie! XD

War Wager

War Wager

Just 'cos people are coming to their senses... :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 03, 2010, 03:17:56 AM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Feb 03, 2010, 12:38:27 AM
Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 02, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
i don't think you pointed out any big flaws. and your point about how arnold and danny killed a pred wasn't all that great. that's how the movies had to end. in a more realistic standing pred would have killed them both.

The movies, being canonical sources, define reality.

So those Preds were killed legitimately.

...or a giant log dropped on them from above. Or gunfire. Or being stabbed sufficiently. Or a great many other things.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Feb 03, 2010, 03:17:56 AM

'Logic'? Where?

The movies show Predators being harmed (even grievously so) by human weapons and traps. 

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Bizzaro world logic.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

They can die/ be hurt from many things. Simple things. It has been shown in the movies, what's the matter here? I'm sure they suffer sometimes from diarrhea either ;D. Joke aside what's the point here?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

clinton_haeckl said that Predator's can only be harmed by there own weapons. We are pointing out the many instances that show that is not true.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed