I solute your passion.

Tank

Tank

Predator. Period

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Tank on Sep 22, 2009, 04:43:07 AM
Predator. Period

Why? I gave reasons for why I liked the alien more, could you give some for the predator? Just curious.

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

1.honor
2.they kil only ppl with weapons
3.Cloaking
4.simple weapons despite theyre huge tech:wristblades,combistick,netgun,speargun,remote bombs.They have huge plasma capabilities but they preffer simple weapons so awesome.
5.Shoulder cannon and that red eye ;)(i dont spamm it just that i like it)
6.The disc same as shoulder cannon 1 shot per target
7.The way they take trophies
8.Theyre clan style life.
9.They have inteligence

Rabies

Rabies

Aliens are intelligent

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Erm... both? They're equally bad-ass in different ways!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Celtic_Hunter on Sep 23, 2009, 05:30:05 PM
1.honor
2.they kil only ppl with weapons
3.Cloaking
4.simple weapons despite theyre huge tech:wristblades,combistick,netgun,speargun,remote bombs.They have huge plasma capabilities but they preffer simple weapons so awesome.
5.Shoulder cannon and that red eye ;)(i dont spamm it just that i like it)
6.The disc same as shoulder cannon 1 shot per target
7.The way they take trophies
8.Theyre clan style life.
9.They have inteligence

Some pretty good reasons. Didn't change my mind though...

SiL

SiL

Why do you think he was trying?

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

Gill? pred.I know only celtic,chopper,scar,wolf,jungle hunter,city hunter and scar face.I like chooper and celtic ^^ and wolf.Wish we have mauls in avp3 ^^.Aliens are also intelligent but the queen gives them orders sow she is the brain.Drones are the single ones that are inteligent the rest just zombies of queen ^^.Still i like more preds even if aliens are also badass u gotta love theyre tails ^^

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

We don't know how Alien psychology works.

Individual Aliens have shown a powerful capacity to work without a Queen, however.

SiL

SiL

So have groups of them. The Queen "controlling" them is pretty unfounded in the movies - The most she's ever done is to say "Back off" or "Come here."

Rabies

Rabies

Gill=Chopper

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

a ok.Still i wish mauls from chopper come or combistick comes back.Wristblades are light meele even with extended range.Amore heavier slower mofo meele weapon could come ^^.Alien looks badass in that new gameplay still i like preds ^^.Headbite looks nice and HUD also.Aliens are capable too think alone but they tend too go mindless in groups thinking on numbers.A lone aliens seems too think and react inteligently.While a group of them mostly the queen says attack!!!!!swarm them!!.

SiL

SiL

Just curious, but is English your first language?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

His profile says he's living in Romania. I think it's safe to say English is not his first language.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed