660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,491 times)

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

I love both sooooooooo much!!!!! But when it comes down to it, I love aliens more!!! THEY ARE TRULY THE PERFECT BEING!! THEIR STRUCTURAL SUPERIORITY IS ONLY RIVALED BY THEIR HOSTILITY!!!!!! Dont get me wrong I LOVE predators sooooooooooooo much but if the preds didnt have any weapons they would be extinct Because of xenomorphs!! Their weapons are the only reason they can hunt Aliens!! And about 50% of the time the Prey bests the Hunter! Aliens dont look it, but they are physically stronger and any predator, they have that wicked tail, they have their stealth, their jaws and if anything goes into the hive, THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!! I personally respect the Predators more because they hunt for honor, but aliens are just so much more savage!!! Has anyone noticed that only the Xenomorphs, and the Humans are the only beings that can hold their own against the Predators?? GO BUGS!! :P

Lionhart

Lionhart

One word - PREDATOR

crazygoji

crazygoji

Every now and then I alternate between preferring Aliens and Predators, but generally, I prefer Aliens.

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

Aliens all the way 8)

cab12394

cab12394

Quote from: dachande89 on Jun 14, 2009, 04:44:36 AM
Quote from: Predboy on Jun 14, 2009, 12:11:26 AM
Are you high?

Or stupid... one or the other for that explaination.

LOL!!! :D Anyway, I think personaly aliens are alot cooler, because theyre scarier, they hide in the darkness untill the right moment untill,...WHAM!! You wont even see what hit you. :o
Plus Preds will spare you, Aliens have NO MERCY!!!!!!!!............sory.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

^
Amen bro.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Predators. Cetainely. Look at him. He's got the weapons, the ship, the camouflage. Aliens just runs around and screams at people. Not to mention spit. Predator is a master of hunting. Aliens run out there and wave their tails around like stupid animals.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

F**K YOU!!!

Aliens totally kicks predator arse!

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Screw you :). Predator's can just fire up his cannon and blast Alien to pieces of black mass. Not to mention yellow blood.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

But your preds like to ally youreselves with humans. And die. And not blame them.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Not always. My Preds can hunt people. They can rip your little Aliens to shreds. The only times Aliens can kill a Pred is when we let our guard down for a moment. Aliens always have their guard down. But, I still like Aliens. They rule when it comes to total domination.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

:P

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

But still. Predators rule in stalking.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

You obviously have never seen Alien or Aliens.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: predation on Jun 13, 2009, 09:28:14 PM
and predators would probably enslave us for many years and then slowly create equality, similar to black and white people

Yes,this is very likely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed