660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,659 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Somebodies been watching too much AvPRubbish...

Predboy

Predboy

I meant it as something to draw out people into actually posting back...and hey, it worked. Just bored so, whatever.

Though aliens are cool, I obviously still prefer preds. They seem more badass to me. Cold blooded aliens who enjoy killing, and hunting down other lifeforms for their own sick pleasure. Definatly more evil and manacing than an alien, what they do is because of instinct, not because they have the conscious to choose to.

And for the record, I hated avpr.

War Wager

War Wager

Thats good then.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Predboy on Sep 10, 2008, 08:39:13 PM

Though aliens are cool, I obviously still prefer preds. They seem more badass to me. Cold blooded aliens who enjoy killing, and hunting down other lifeforms for their own sick pleasure. Definatly more evil and manacing than an alien, what they do is because of instinct, not because they have the conscious to choose to.

Agreed.   8)

gameoverman

gameoverman

I meant it as something to draw out people into actually posting back...and hey, it worked. Just bored so, whatever.

I don't know about that.  See, you can't reason with an alien - the alien will kill you no matter if you are pregnant, unarmed, sick etc..  Plus Kane's Son seemed to be enjoying it's kills to me especially with Lambert.

Master Chief

Master Chief

This raises a question.  If, let's say you, GOM, were impregnated with a Queen Alien and I had a gun to your head, would an alien (the alien knew you had a queen in you) let me walk out of whatever confined space I was in?

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

No. They wouldn't hurt the host. If they saw you as a threat, even though they could most likely reason that you weren't going to kill the host immediately, it would protect the Queen and kill you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 11, 2008, 01:10:59 AM

I don't know about that.  See, you can't reason with an alien - the alien will kill you no matter if you are pregnant, unarmed, sick etc..  Plus Kane's Son seemed to be enjoying it's kills to me especially with Lambert.

But you can reason with a Predator. At least implicitly I think. It worked for Lex.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I like the Aliens best. They're design is overall better IMO and I like that they're essentially just animals. They aren't interested in killing for fun, they kill because they have to. Not only that but at times they can show some signs of intelligence to figure out how to get out of someplace or something. I also like their life cycle and they're survival instincts.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 08, 2008, 05:02:02 PM
...They aren't interested in killing for fun, they kill because they have to...

The alien in part 3 seemed to be playing cat and mouse with the prisoners.  I think it even smiled.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 08, 2008, 05:12:45 PM

The alien in part 3 seemed to be playing cat and mouse with the prisoners.  I think it even smiled.

Well maybe it was just pissy...that or it plays with its food I don't know.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 08, 2008, 05:12:45 PM

It did, right before Golic ran off. That thing was a vicious little bugger.

Predboy

Predboy

Predators kick alien's ass.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Aliens dammit D:<

Daryl Foo

Daryl Foo

I would choose Predator. They are smart and active! That is cool!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed