660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,481 times)

nikolas738

nikolas738

Alien manly because they look bad ass and for example fighting a predetor he walks towards you untill your backed up to a wall and then blows your head off.But back to the wall from an alien bang you get killed by to aliens behind you u dont even know was there

Kimo

Kimo

I am gunna go for the Alien but only cos of the first Alien creature we know as Skull, and not because of Aliens, A3, and A:R creatures. Skull was everything Alien, he was an unknown sexual entity that was just a f**king walking nightmare and everything about Skull was pure Alien were the later movies had them looking like some bug that you can relate with.

Predators are f**king cool but the have that vibe that makes them feel a little human because of the technology and honor the seem to carry with them. With a predator you have a tiny small percentage of reasoning with it if your not a threat to it... But with an Alien you are just f**ked.

Gigers original Alien is one awsome scary hideous beast if you think of the meaning behind it.

X-Rex

X-Rex

Aliens

They're way of life fascinates me, they live like Ants, but work like Bees...

And well, back then, they're form would be something unusual, but now a days EVERYONE uses the Aliens design. >_> Alien is still cool though...

They're orgins are mysterious...

Lilywhite_Lilith

Lilywhite_Lilith

Alien.

The whole look of it was like nothing I had ever seen before and that, as well as the whole quiet sneakyness of it and the chestburster idea, managed to scare me for years.

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

predator. i grew up with them.

Sgt. Marv

Sgt. Marv

i prefer Predator.

the alien is truely unique but the predator is too. somehow i still think they should add a new humanoid species hell bent on hunting Predators and exterminating aliens. anyway that is a crazy idea.

the predator was made cool by the late Kevin Peter Hall's acting and the late Stan Winston's creature design. the fact it put almost everyone's reliable hero, Arnie, in the face of death and only luck to kill the Pred, shows that a third Pred film will be awsome.

get Mctiernan back... or Ridley Scott and family... or even John Carpenter.... hell why not make Die Hard vs. Predator. Fox just wants to make money.

but i agree...get experienced actors please, Fox.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Die Hard vs... :-\

I know you're joking but still... :P

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Haha I actually think that might be kinda fun...  I see McClain in a pretty similar light that I see Dutch and Harrigan in...  Actually, I like him more.  Just keep it R-rated & fun... and leave the aliens out of it...

WarMachine

WarMachine

Yeah I would see it haha ;D
yippee ki yay you ugly---

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Heh, ok, I'd pay to hear that one line lol

Lilywhite_Lilith

Lilywhite_Lilith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 26, 2008, 10:04:48 PM

*lol* Hey, you'd never have to pay to hear that - it'd be in the trailer!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lilywhite_Lilith on Jul 28, 2008, 11:20:47 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 26, 2008, 10:04:48 PM

*lol* Hey, you'd never have to pay to hear that - it'd be in the trailer!  ;D

I meant I'd pay for the eventual movie, but ok.

xLV-426x

xLV-426x

Aliens are scary, you know when they're gonna be there and they where pretty much invincible before AVP came out. Whereas Predators are just cool - nice armour, nice weapons and an adorable face  :P

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Sgt. Marv on Jul 25, 2008, 07:26:36 PM
i prefer Predator.

the alien is truely unique but the predator is too. somehow i still think they should add a new humanoid species hell bent on hunting Predators and exterminating aliens. anyway that is a crazy idea.

the predator was made cool by the late Kevin Peter Hall's acting and the late Stan Winston's creature design. the fact it put almost everyone's reliable hero, Arnie, in the face of death and only luck to kill the Pred, shows that a third Pred film will be awsome.

get Mctiernan back... or Ridley Scott and family... or even John Carpenter.... hell why not make Die Hard vs. Predator. Fox just wants to make money.

but i agree...get experienced actors please, Fox.

Hey, thats actually a damn good idea. It doesn't exactly have to be Die Hard though.

Predboy

Predboy

........Predators can kill aliens so easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed