660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,732 times)

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

I agree With you "War Wager" 1000%. Aliens Have a better Design, better Movies, And better Stories!

- ALIENS ROCK!

Ansul

I would say Aliens. They are basically the perfect organism (as the movie said, and I know they can be killed, and yatta, yatta, ya.) I think that it's all a matter of opinion. (Which is kind of obvious  ::))

Jungle Hunter

I dont care if they were jesus(They cant be cause i am :P)predators are really cool they're way cooler i find

Vader the White

Alien. It's what got me into AVP. But, being on this site helped me appereate Preds alot more, but I stilll like Alien the best.

Yautja666

Yautja666

Predator for me.

They are an advanced species very well balanced between physical level and technology. They travel the universe, hunt creatures, the more dangerous the creatures is the most honor they can get, exposing throphies with pride. Their design is brillant, their noises and sounds is thrilling and unnmatched.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Predators gets my vote! They are the greatest hunters ever!

REDTAILED ALIEN

REDTAILED ALIEN

I find that alien's are more adaptable then predators predators reley on strangth alot and have mercy on the weak. aliens kill to survive and have no mercy. ps I CANT SPELL!!!!!!

avpmad!

avpmad!

predators easy because

on avp there is only 3 predators in the pryamind and there is loads of aliens and predators dont even have their best wep and they kill them easy :) preds it is!!!!!!

War Wager

War Wager

I said Alien, but I'm not really sure now.

The more I see and know about Predators, the more I like them...  ???

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

It's a hard choice, considering that they are both so differently awesome in so many different ways, but in the end I've always liked the Alien series like .01% more, and I always find myself saying, "come on man, kill him, kill him, use your tounge, go through his head, please, pretty please, WHAT, you got killed, you had the guys foot, and some retard turned upside down and started shooting at you and just blew your head up, AHHHHHHHHHHH, what the F*ck, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So yeah, Alien.  Design looks cooler, seems to have an interesting lifestyle.

Cellien

Cellien

Movie-wise: Aliens...

Badassery Factor:  Predator

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

predators
i don't  know why but they just seem cooler  8)

shinigami

shinigami

i like both but prefer better ALIEN cuz i find it realy cool. It is a mysterios creature that lives in the dark and kills on site. Im amazed by its power, speed and stealth. Its also incredibly smart for a creature that has so simple life needs.

jacofett

jacofett

predators all the friken way they have high tek weapons and alot more streghth we dont even now about them alot we dont even now what there planet (or planets) look like !!! ::)

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

Predators, but i take nothing away from Aliens, Aliens are awesome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed