660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,574 times)

Tichinde

Tichinde

Lol, thing about the Predator is that in a way, without it, I don't think Arnold would have come back for Dutch or we would have hunting grounds as lore, both of which are some of my favorite additions ever ngl.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Alien Res killed the Alien series.  It and everything after it has been flaming hot dookie.  People have different opinions about it, but their opinions are wrong.   >:(

The Predator bothered me less because I don't give a f**k about the predators.

They are only really interesting when the Alien is in their media. 

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 24, 2020, 01:33:42 AM
Alien Res killed the Alien series.  It and everything after it has been flaming hot dookie.  People have different opinions about it, but their opinions are wrong.   >:(

Totally agree with you, the only thing is that I really like Covenant. But yes, Predator is what it is thanks to Alien.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There are aspects of Covenant that makes it better than the rest of the post trilogy stuff, but it also happens to be a direct sequel to Prometheus, and is thus guilty by association. 

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 24, 2020, 01:42:05 AM
But yes, Predator is what it is thanks to Alien.

"I didn't steal Alien from anybody. I stole it from everybody!" - Dan O'Bannon

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 24, 2020, 01:56:48 AM
There are aspects of Covenant that makes it better than the rest of the post trilogy stuff, but it also happens to be a direct sequel to Prometheus, and is thus guilty by association.
Sadly yes, it's connected to Prometheus which I consider the worst of the saga along with Resurrection. But Covenant, I really liked and I could say that is the better Alien film since Alien 3.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 24, 2020, 01:58:49 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 24, 2020, 01:42:05 AM
But yes, Predator is what it is thanks to Alien.

"I didn't steal Alien from anybody. I stole it from everybody!" - Dan O'Bannon

😂 I like Predator, but Alien is better in every way. I have no intention of make you angry or anything, but for me Alien is much more superior to Predator.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 24, 2020, 02:02:35 AM
😂 I like Predator, but Alien is better in every way. I have no intention of make you angry or anything, but for me Alien is much more superior to Predator.

Why would that make me angry? This thread is one side or the another. You have to fall somewhere brother, even though I do adore them both.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 24, 2020, 02:14:31 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 24, 2020, 02:02:35 AM

Why would that make me angry? This thread is one side or the another. You have to fall somewhere brother, even though I do adore them both.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't mind Predator really, I just think the shared universe is better.

Two of my favorite medias came from the crossover.  Original AvP comic and AvP2 game.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Truth.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Look, this isn't up for discussion but shove the predator aside. Dutch could beat a queen to death with one grenade, a knife, and some mud.

Remember what the yautja think of Dutch? He's the most worthy prey PERIOD.

Your colonial marines are no match for Alan shaefer 😤

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 24, 2020, 03:41:28 AM

Truth.

;D

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 24, 2020, 03:47:33 AM
Look, this isn't up for discussion but shove the predator aside. Dutch could beat a queen to death with one grenade, a knife, and some mud.

Remember what the yautja think of Dutch? He's the most worthy prey PERIOD.

Your colonial marines are no match for Alan shaefer 😤

Um. so ?

SM

SM

Also, what?

SiL

SiL

I haven't felt this kind of fanboy energy in a long time.

Not long enough, unfortunately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed