Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,084 times)

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 20, 2007, 11:42:37 AM

He was over confident and cocky, like mayn humans today....

Trust me, Predators are no different from us. Both are violent, primitive and haughty.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 20, 2007, 11:46:38 AM
Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 20, 2007, 11:42:37 AM

He was over confident and cocky, like mayn humans today....

Trust me, Predators are no different from us. Both are violent, primitive and haughty.
We just dont see are own faults because we dont like to know were not perfect....

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 20, 2007, 11:50:01 AM

We just dont see are own faults because we dont like to know were not perfect....

True, true...

I don't know whether or not the Gill Predator is a bad blood, but it could be assumed that it is because it attempted to kill Lex despite the fact that she is unarmed. And hey, I didn't say that this is real and concrete evidence, this is just merely an assumption.

Wee Boon

Wee Boon

I voted for Aliens, as I find their physique to be much more interesting than the humanoid Predators. Their honorary system just makes them more human, me thinks.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 20, 2007, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 20, 2007, 11:50:01 AM

True, true...

I don't know whether or not the Gill Predator is a bad blood, but it could be assumed that it is because it attempted to kill Lex despite the fact that she is unarmed. And hey, I didn't say that this is real and concrete evidence, this is just merely an assumption.

YEah, well she showed potential danger when she tryed to hit celtic....so chopper new if he turned his back on her she might try it again....

One and only cleaner_WOLF

I would say Predator they have all the good weapons unlike Aliens(They only have the tail and little mouth).

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 21, 2007, 05:09:17 AM

YEah, well she showed potential danger when she tryed to hit celtic....so chopper new if he turned his back on her she might try it again....

I see... Since I've only watched the movie on cinemas, I might consider getting the DVD to watch it again.

And alas, both Chopper Predator and Celtic Predator got their heads being bitten off by the Grid Alien, because of their pride and haughtiness.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 21, 2007, 09:35:49 AM
Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 21, 2007, 05:09:17 AM

I see... Since I've only watched the movie on cinemas, I might consider getting the DVD to watch it again.

And alas, both Chopper Predator and Celtic Predator got their heads being bitten off by the Grid Alien, because of their pride and haughtiness.
NO chopper was just careless! coz lez dnt have a weapon on her exp for the caster if i remember?
And alas, both Chopper Predator and Celtic Predator got their heads being bitten off by the Grid Alien, because of their pride and haughtiness. me agree

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Have to say predator

NikTh

NikTh

Predator it is.
Both are really cool. But there's more to a predator than an alien.
Designs cast aside on this matter.

Neukku

Neukku

Yautja are my thing. As all have say it, They cool desing, advanced weaponry and they little like Samurais,They have code of Honnor. M-di H'dlak

Alien³

Alien³

Aliens for me.
grew up with them.
that is all.

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

Quote from: Neukku on Dec 23, 2007, 11:05:38 AM
Yautja are my thing. As all have say it, They cool desing, advanced weaponry and they little like Samurais,They have code of Honnor. M-di H'dlak

what's your translation for "m-di h'dlak"
???

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 15, 2007, 04:23:33 PM
A lot of people seem to think this site is full of Pred fans, which isn't true. Sure theres more Preddies but we do have a small Alien army...  ;D
I will be your Pure-bred Carrier in your army.

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Aliens..the first movie I saw when I was like 7 was Alien and it won me over. I think it is the Mystery and Mythos behind them.  You don't know where they came from or who or what made them or found them. The questions are endless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed