660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,673 times)

The Hunter

The Hunter

Alien is the most awesome thing I have ever seen. I vote for predator.

Joking! Alien all the way!

unblooded101

unblooded101

Predator,DUH,they are sweet! 8)
When aliens are cornered,they run like hell.
Pred.'s,when they're cornered, they take off everything and fight w/2 fists and a small blade.
If aliens were better they would have won in avp....wait scratch that....bad exaple....they won....woops...why am i writing this.....Predator all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT200777

TT200777

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 13, 2007, 08:20:34 PM
Aliens are naturally deadly. Predators use technology.

"Hello" from germany!

Exactly my way of thinkin, m8!

Since the first Alien Movie i'm with these creatures. They're fighting and survining by just using  natural ressources!

I fell in love with their shape, with all the mysteries surrounding it...
Judging just the creature and its way of life and to survive, i'm not conciddering the movies.

If one day one would ask me if the aliens should use technology i would say - no, why the hell!

A monster for me is frightfull and nasty and in addition a good killer or fighter because of its natural conception - not because it is armed or it is using stand-off weapons.

Yearrr i'm with the aliens despite the fact that most times they are just canon fodder - more than ever they are just canon fodder i'm with them!

Its much more honourable if one alien kills one pred than one pred kills hundreds of aliens.

In this way .....

SIR1U5

SIR1U5

Hey guys

Wow lots of Predator fans out there incase you didn already figure, yes im a Predator fan all the way

I've been in fear of the (don laugh) ;D now i think they are the kewlest, lyk futuristic (with a slightly primitive appearance) and ugly Samurai!! lol

They gots honour, high intelligence and come on one pred can take on an Alien queen by itself (with bare hands btw!!!) don believe, read AVP: Prey (first ever novel for AVP franchise...i think lol). They are jus all round kewl i mean look at Concrete Jungle for the PS2, okay it was a crap game, but you gotta admit the weapons kicked ass, I LUV THE GLAIVE hehehe. They are somewhat misunderstood, i mean okay so they are to blame for the Alien infestation in the universe what with puting the unblooded to the test and desciplining the young bloods.

I could go on forever (maybe went on for too long already..  :P)

Preds rule, aliens are aliens, but definitely the best aliens in all sci-fi movies (if tat makes sense)  8)

http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113073058

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

The Aliens. They are raw, ruthless, and down right mean...

A predator won't kill anything that does not give it honor....exp, a child with a toy gun......ya'll know what an alien would of done....grabbed his a$$ up and fed him to a facehugger....THAT is scary. All they are about is survival....a parasite that ruins worlds, and destroys life......sounds like.....people   

Predalien8675309

Predalien8675309

Deffenatly Alien they look like lizards and lizards and lizards are awesome 8) ;D

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Predalien8675309 on Dec 06, 2007, 12:53:13 AM
Deffenatly Alien they look like lizards and lizards and lizards are awesome 8) ;D

Huh?

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: unblooded101 on Dec 01, 2007, 12:52:16 PM
Pred.'s,when they're cornered, they take off everything and fight w/2 fists and a small blade.
If aliens were better they would have won in avp....wait scratch that....bad exaple....they won....woops...why am i writing this.....Predator all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, does anybody else remember aliens running?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Dr. Wren on Dec 08, 2007, 03:22:16 AM
Quote from: unblooded101 on Dec 01, 2007, 12:52:16 PM

Wow, does anybody else remember aliens running?

I was thinking that, I can't remember any aliens running, I can remember predator running away from Mac after he killed Blain, and running from Danny glover all through the end of predator 2  ;D   

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

I think I signed a neutrality pact between the two species. I'll have to check with my lawyer  8)

Regardless I gave the Aliens my vote for the mere fact that they are behind. If it was tied up it would be perfect with me.

brain_damage

brain_damage

Not an easy choice...They are both cool. If we look at the Aliens we see a not verry developed organisms..don't know if they have their own minds, or are they controled by their queen (this sounds like Borg from ST)...But if they are not developed and smart what keeps their race alive on and on? Predators are also cool, but they are nobody without their weapons...If they fight arm-to-arm (Predators without weapons) Aliens would exterminate Predators, but who's lookin'...The life ain't fare so Predators allways win lol. I love the tence atmosphere in Alien movies and the growling and the beeping sound of motion detectore

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

I say Predator, cool helmet and really creative and deadly weapons...being able to cloak ...the list could go on...Alien is definetly scarier though.. i love both  vote goes to Alien

D-101

D-101

Predators. They're not animals who just kill & reproduce.

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

are they really animals

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

2 distinct rases and way of life PREDS RULE AND ALIENS DRUEL (LITERLY) YUCK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed