660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,676 times)

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

I like Predators because (Not trying to make an argument) they aren't brutes like Aliens. They actually don't hurt people who are pregnant or are sick and that don't have a weapon. Only the blacks (Super Predators) attack anybody including smaller (classic) predators. The only thing going on an Aliens mind is 'Follow Queens Orders' and 'Kill and/or harvest anyone who is a threat to our hive. Predators are high-tech with there cloaking ships and plasma casters. While Aliens aren't high-tech they can just get around places like ships if there is a face hugger crawling around or Chest Bursters in small vents.

Mus

Mus

Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 08, 2011, 06:55:28 PM
The only thing going on an Aliens mind is 'Follow Queens Orders' and 'Kill and/or harvest anyone who is a threat to our hive.

No no no no no no, no. No. Seriously. No. f**k this shit. No.

Hell no.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 08, 2011, 06:55:28 PM
I like Predators because (Not trying to make an argument) they aren't brutes like Aliens. They actually don't hurt people who are pregnant or are sick and that don't have a weapon. Only the blacks (Super Predators) attack anybody including smaller (classic) predators. The only thing going on an Aliens mind is 'Follow Queens Orders' and 'Kill and/or harvest anyone who is a threat to our hive. Predators are high-tech with there cloaking ships and plasma casters. While Aliens aren't high-tech they can just get around places like ships if there is a face hugger crawling around or Chest Bursters in small vents.

*considers reposting my last post...
*steps back from the keyboard and shouts out the window

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote*considers reposting my last post...

Yea, according to that...

QuoteIn order to provoke predator fans... Predators are cowards who kill humans by shooting at them from a distance while invisible. They also get killed by Danny Glover.

In a way. Just as much as you call aliens lurking in the dark, sneaking up a cowardiance, or them attacking totally defenseless things being a wuss. Pretty meaningless; the take out people as they see it fit to the task. Also they have pretty much a wide range of personalities, some of the, prefer other tactics.

More importantly: Danny Glover is so awesome, that it'd be surprising if he had lost.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: huntin8-t0n on Jul 10, 2011, 09:06:46 PM
More importantly: Danny Glover is so awesome, that it'd be surprising if he had lost.

Divpax

Divpax

I stand by my comment of the predators being cowards. They fly around the universe picking on far less advanced species for fun. It doesn't matter what tactics they use, it's still the same as a man stepping on ants.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Divpax on Jul 10, 2011, 09:36:45 PM
I stand by my comment of the predators being cowards. They fly around the universe picking on far less advanced species for fun. It doesn't matter what tactics they use, it's still the same as a man stepping on ants.

Actually you never know, Predators could also be stalking on some advanced species that we haven't seen yet, and seriously you call fighting a pissed of alien queen cowardice? Scar had some balls there, even when he started getting thrown around. I know he lost his plasma caster but still he didn't panic either.

And some of the skulls we see on the ship look like they belonged to some pretty badass creatures.

Just because Anytime shot people from behind doesn't mean all of them are like that, Pussyface jumped right in the middle of armed men and finished them off. You shouldn't base the actions of one against the whole species, it's like me saying humans are cowards because they step on ants but clearly not all humans are cowards, some would give their lives to save another person.

Like humans some Predators are cowards and some are not.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Jul 10, 2011, 10:06:48 PM

Actually you never know, Predators could also be stalking on some advanced species that we haven't seen yet, and seriously you call fighting a pissed of alien queen cowardice? Scar had some balls there, even when he started getting thrown around. I know he lost his plasma caster but still he didn't panic either.

And some of the skulls we see on the ship look like they belonged to some pretty badass creatures.

Just because Anytime shot people from behind doesn't mean all of them are like that, Pussyface jumped right in the middle of armed men and finished them off. You shouldn't base the actions of one against the whole species, it's like me saying humans are cowards because they step on ants but clearly not all humans are cowards, some would give their lives to save another person.

So I shouldn't judge the predators from what I see in the movies?

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Divpax on Jul 11, 2011, 01:35:31 AM

I just wanted to note, that Predator's also pick out deadly prey to hunt. Predator's as a species will occasionally get close to prey for kills, and have also mastered the human head/spine rip. Predators travel the galaxy hunting various dangerous things for shear enjoyment. Predators are practically willing to die for the hunt. I don't see how one could view them as cowards. :o

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

You don't know why they hunt. And less advanced doesn't mean less dangerous. One bad move, and Ol'painless could grind Jungle hunter to minced meat. Same goes for city hunter. Jumping in the middle of crazies armed to teeth in a camoflague that even a small kid can see through is really a cowardly move. And can you tell me, how many times an ant killed human? Only one of them. Or how frequently you see boars killing hunters (nowadays, not in the middle ages, when it was frequent).

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 10, 2011, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: huntin8-t0n on Jul 10, 2011, 09:06:46 PM

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln6xoqKMV11qizvnso1_500.gif

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Divpax on Jul 11, 2011, 01:35:31 AM

Ok lets play it your way, in the second movie the Predator jumped in the middle of drugged up junkies armed to the teeth and pwned them, near the end when he knew that they could see through his cloak so it was useless, he didn't run away he did what he always did, jumped in the middle of them and mauled them. The only time he ran was when Danny Glover severely injured him, and that is not cowardly, everyone will run when injured like that, he only ran to heal and at the end he still fought Danny Glover to the death losing only because he got cocky that is their biggest weakness, their pride.

And seriously, what COWARD would fight the ALIENS hand to hand? We are talking about a culture here that says if you defeat an Alien and mark yourself with it's blood you are considered a man.

Divpax

Divpax

You guys really don't get what I mean by cowardly. I'm referring to a species higher than ours killing us for fun. I am aware they get into difficult situations (I've seen the bloody movies), what I'm talking about is the principle of it. Killing a less advanced species for fun.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Divpax on Jul 11, 2011, 11:11:48 PM
You guys really don't get what I mean by cowardly. I'm referring to a species higher than ours killing us for fun. I am aware they get into difficult situations (I've seen the bloody movies), what I'm talking about is the principle of it. Killing a less advanced species for fun.

Which brings me back to my question. Do Predators have the equivalent of PETA?

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Ghostface on Jul 11, 2011, 11:49:10 PM

Which brings me back to my question. Do Predators have the equivalent of PETA?

That begs an even greater question. Do Predators have the equivalent of KFC?

bleau

bleau

We do it too though, Seriously, whats the point?.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed