660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,568 times)

soulfire44

soulfire44

for me the alien is better now that the predator. I really love are disign (I'm a fan of HR Giger).

By cons in battle the alien is exceeded by the predator, because of its technoloqv is quite evolved. Melee without technology I think the alien is the strongest  ;D

LadyZero

LadyZero

Predator because they didn't give me nightmares when I was little. I think I was too young to watch Aliens the first time I saw it and I literally didn't sleep for almost a week. But I saw Predator and was like 'aw yeah, gimme some of that'.

And, also, because the Aliens just... I don't know, they still terrify me. They're amazing to look at but if I was stuck in a room with one it'd have to be a Pred, just because I'd know that if it decided to kill me it would be a quick death instead of some icky chest-bursting agony-filled demise.

Plus, acid blood? That's just wrong. Preds and their dreads all the way, man.

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

I prefer predators. They are technologically advanced, believe in honor, and wear cool masks. Also, I saw AVP first and thought the predators as heroes instead of villains. I really like the masks that the predators wear and how they have many advantages over their enemies

Master Chief

Master Chief

What are your thoughts on the first Predator film?

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

I like the first film. I thought it was better than Predators and Predator 2, but still not better than AVP or AVPR.

DUB1

DUB1

I love both species equally. I also dislike their respective fanboys equally. It's a shame the AvP concept has frequently found itself in the hands of Predator-biased writers/developers/producers.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: AVPmaniak on Jun 24, 2011, 06:45:10 PM
I like the first film. I thought it was better than Predators and Predator 2, but still not better than AVP or AVPR.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course...

Spoiler
...but I feel I must cry.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

keylight-di

keylight-di

Okay... It's your personal opinion... Okay....

Divpax

Divpax

...I'm...

...I'm not even mad...

...I'M NOT!!!

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 24, 2011, 07:39:54 PM

That was the only response.

Well done.

Divpax

Divpax

Alien. It's a walking living nightmare. A space rapist. A merciless sadistic killer.

I like predator the movie but the creatures themselves never did much for me.

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

Ya know, I just watched Predators again and Predator 1. I like Predatros better. But Predator 1 is still better than
Predator 2.

Master Chief

Master Chief

QuoteYa know, I just watched Predators again and Predator 1. I like Predatros better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed