BOOYA!
lol

Joe117

Joe117

Predator bc of his code of honor and his weapons

Puks

Puks

Quotecode of honor

which dictates them to impale or plasma-pwn people from behind while being invisible.

That's some serious honor!

Joe117

Joe117

He only plasma pwns people he doeasnt find a worthy opponent other than that he stalks and eventually fights his target hand to hand.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Joe117 on Jan 16, 2010, 09:04:55 PM
He only plasma pwns people he doeasnt find a worthy opponent other than that he stalks and eventually fights his target hand to hand.

Yes. But I'd replace the word honour with rules, and add that their different way of thinking results in a very dustinct behaviour, that maybe humans see as honour, but it's far from that in my opinion. (I recklessly used the before mentioned phrase in my first post, sorry for that)
But what's the matter: you're right mate! :)

Joe117

Joe117

=) thank you sir

Lie

Lie

Predalien's man no matter how skill'd the predator or the level of their tech predalien's can still over come it and if by luck and skill the predator beats the predalien in battle I'll beat top dollar it wasnt an easy battle and that the predator just about got away with his life.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I posted here but i still say aliens but for new reasons.

An alien can always facehug a predator and make better alien out of it.

I mean for all we know everything the alien face hugs makes a strong xenomorph version of the host. So one on one a predator against a pred alien is screwed, not unless the predator is a complete experienced bad ass that fought them before. So aliens are clearly Superior for they can survive anywhere and make strong enough soldiers anywhere to have the ability to control the planet. And by control i mean swarm and infest it.

They have evolved or been created so they are the perfect life form. intelligent, clever, sneaky, strong, fast, no sense of morality, able to adapt to almost anything, acid for blood, armored skin, able to climb on walls, and lastly able to take on traits of its host, to give it the best advantage on the planet or ship they are on. There's most likely a lot more reasons. 

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 17, 2010, 03:42:38 AM
They have evolved or been created so they are the perfect life form. intelligent, clever, sneaky, strong, fast, no sense of morality, able to adapt to almost anything, acid for blood, armored skin, able to climb on walls, and lastly able to take on traits of its host, to give it the best advantage on the planet or ship they are on. There's most likely a lot more reasons.

If you said that in Church i would stand up raise both arms and yell "Amen my brother, praise the lord, the xenomorph lord!!!"  ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jan 17, 2010, 06:41:02 PM
Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 17, 2010, 03:42:38 AM

If you said that in Church i would stand up raise both arms and yell "Amen my brother, praise the lord, the xenomorph lord!!!"  ;D
thankyou *bows*  :D

m138jewski

m138jewski

very tough, if there was a tie option, i would have chosen that. went with aliens on the strength of the first 2 movies and the creature design

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Neither. I always support the human characters in the movie.

Lie

Lie

Your forced to support the human chars

Giant Ox

Giant Ox

i say the predator because he is just kick ass and the has all of the tec to kick every aliens ass up and down the place like in AVP2 he f**king owned

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed