Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2022, 08:03:14 PM

Author
Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced (Read 44,569 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 18, 2022, 11:10:37 PMI can confidently speak for everyone when I say that this documentary needs SM.  They can even change his voice and darken the room so no one can see his face.  Like they do with UFO whistleblowers.

That would make it worth the price.

Quote from: The Cruentus on Nov 06, 2022, 03:00:34 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 06, 2022, 12:53:52 AMAnd it has Alien Theory.

Someone should contact the production folks to alert them to that plagiarist.

I wonder if anyone ever got around to that.

SM

I responded to their initial survey and mentioned that I'd worked with Fox etc if they were interested.  Not especially being on camera, but helping out in some capacity. I've been told other people mentioned the same thing to them on my behalf.

Never heard back.  The blacklisting continues.  ;D

I may have shot myself in the foot by saying it should be really in depth and not just a hagiography (but also they should make the doco they want to make and not do it by popular opinion). I get the feeling they went hagiography.  And including Alien Thievery... f**king lol.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Wait Alien theory is not good too. Damn its

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Apr 10, 2024, 10:02:14 PMNot especially being on camera,

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 10, 2024, 09:48:49 PMThey can even change his voice and darken the room so no one can see his face.  Like they do with UFO whistleblowers.

426Buddy

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 10, 2024, 10:12:48 PMWait Alien theory is not good too. Damn its

They are garbage.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 10, 2024, 11:14:19 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 10, 2024, 10:12:48 PMWait Alien theory is not good too. Damn its

They are garbage.

People donate money to him for his "content." I attempted to caution some individuals about him and where he plagiarizes most of his "content" from, but the comments were promptly deleted.

BigChapismyBestFriend

The Cruentus

Yep, that is problem with using commments to expose people, they can just be deleted. Best to just make a youtube video exposing him. I've meaning to get around to do it myself but too many irons in the fire these days.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 10, 2024, 11:46:40 PMYep, that is problem with using commments to expose people, they can just be deleted. Best to just make a youtube video exposing him. I've meaning to get around to do it myself but too many irons in the fire these days.

Other channels, like Alien Theory, have also engaged in this practice. I've encountered numerous videos from different sources that replicate the same approach. For instance, one channel created two videos about Parker and Brett, utilizing the images and screenshots from my article, and essentially reciting my written content with minimal alterations. While I acknowledge that my old articles, most of which are no longer accessible online, may not be of the highest quality, it's still frustrating to see someone else profit from my research and efforts without proper credit. It's a sentiment shared by many. Other members of AVPGalaxy have experienced similar occurrences.

Apologies for diverging from the main topic with this rant.

The Cruentus

Don't apologize, you have a right to be angry, especially since AT profits from that plagiarism. You should consider making a video exposing him. The more videos that does so, the more likely people will actually see him for what he is.

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 10, 2024, 11:46:40 PMYep, that is problem with using commments to expose people, they can just be deleted. Best to just make a youtube video exposing him. I've meaning to get around to do it myself but too many irons in the fire these days.
Oh you mean something like this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LV426/s/hvgkA2CHuL

Don't worry, I included an AT plagiarism shout-out down in the comments.

The Cruentus

Nice, weird comment by that guy though lol

KiramidHead

The only one of these In Search of docs I watched was the 80s action movie one, and that was more because it was an Oliver Harper project than anything.

xShadowFoxX

Oooo I'm all caught up. Yep, no thanks.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 11, 2024, 12:30:35 AMDon't apologize, you have a right to be angry, especially since AT profits from that plagiarism. You should consider making a video exposing him. The more videos that does so, the more likely people will actually see him for what he is.

Haven't you reached this point yet?

I think it's time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed