Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,125 times)

Immortan Jonesy

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 23, 2024, 11:12:01 PMQuality-starved Alien fans be like this now...

Good environment for Romulus to succeed.

That's what happens with every new film though.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 23, 2024, 11:12:01 PMQuality-starved Alien fans be like this now...

Good environment for Romulus to succeed.

That's me with Alien content in general, I just complain if it makes me throw up.

Slutty Badger

My general reaction to new Alien content:

Local Trouble

Really?  I'm more like this...

SiL

SiL

But what would you call Merlot in the franchise?

I'd call Alien a haut medoc. Aliens a dependable Shiraz. Alien 3 is a Pinot noir of indeterminate origin.

Maybe Alien Resurrection is a $9 2L goon bag of merlot.

SM

SM

AvP is cheap Lambrusco and AvPR is 3 buck chuck Spumante.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Mar 24, 2024, 09:52:01 AMAvP is cheap Lambrusco and AvPR is 3 buck chuck Spumante.
AvPR is a 5L box of "dry red".

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Avpr is just grape juice. Generic grape juice

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

AVPR is martian piss, at best.

Slutty Badger

The AvP films are toilet water.

PortugueseXeno

Spoiler
According to my sources, Big Chap is still somewhat alive when it gets recovered... apparently it's kind of sad to see, like a deformed and wounded animal. But yeah, Big Chap got harpooned AND fried by the pod's jet propulsion system, frying the Xenomorph for a moment before the vacuum of space would have frozen the wounds. Stuck in a perpetual state of pain and suffering until the Network picked him up...

But yeah, the nostalgia is mounting higher and higher for me as more gets revealed. Of all the sci-fi franchises I nerd out over, Alien has always been my top obsession. I'm legitimately thrilled about this movie and everything it's going to show us.
[close]

This comment is from the scified forums, and it has some spoilers that may have or have not been discussed here, but i think they share a little more details.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I read the six first words, aaand that's gonna be it for me, nope, no more.

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
They've been discussed.
[close]

Prez

Prez

Does someone have a direct link to the 'Reel' version of Trailer with the additional scenes at the beginning?

UPDATE: Found it https://www.instagram.com/p/C4vfnJTr4SX/?hl=en

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed