Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 52,202 times)

Fiker

Fiker

Hi, i'm really liking this. Feels like it belongs in Alien universe without being a copy. Something like Blade Runner 2049. Look at the first scene. Clearly the doors just closed and we heare the people who are trapped there. Also at 0:34 in the backround there might be an Xenomorph chasing the people. Can't wait to see the movie.

Local Trouble

Prince

Prince

I'm still rather intrigued by that very early set photo of that baby xeno head stuck on that camera and what comes of it (in the film).

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 20, 2024, 10:05:41 PMThe aesthetics of the sets and props are fine, but I'm talking about the photography.

Like the retro futuristic aesthetic is back, but with nowadays color palette.

Darkseed

Darkseed

I don't know if it has been pointed out before or not, but in case it was I apologize. But at the beginning of the trailer the station is orbiting a planet with rings, isn't it the same planet that's next to LV 426?

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Darkseed on Mar 20, 2024, 10:26:12 PMI don't know if it has been pointed out before or not, but in case it was I apologize. But at the beginning of the trailer the station is orbiting a planet with rings, isn't it the same planet that's next to LV 426?
Could be Saturn for all we know.

carnotaurus1350

good look at the ship name here:

Crew Expendable

Stop your grinnin and drop your linen. Alien might be back folks!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Oh that looks so good! How exciting!

Imperfectorganism

Imperfectorganism

The question I'm asking and haven't really seen anyone else ask is, will there be a queen featured in this film? It would be neat to see the original big chap molt into a queen, or perhaps even be mid-process.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Corbelan IV ?

Local Trouble

Prez

Prez

Very encouraging teaser trailer. Some very visceral visuals with those facehuggers attacking en masse.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: carnotaurus1350 on Mar 20, 2024, 10:31:11 PMgood look at the ship name here:

https://i.imgur.com/snRGfp2.png

No basis in Conrad, as far as I can tell. Pretty shocked about that.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 20, 2024, 06:29:23 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 20, 2024, 06:12:57 PMAnd I just realize if there are multiple Aliens, why call it Alien Romulus and not ALIENS Romulus?

Because it wasn't Aliens: Resurrection or Aliens: Covenant either.
Other media had Aliens too. Idk, it's a tick for me, like how things aren't arranged neatly it sort of itches. Aliens Phalanx, Aliens Fireteam Elite, Aliens Dark Decent, Aliens vs Predator Requiem, ect.

Also Covenant had one Alien so that make sense. Those other things are not Aliens in that sense of the series to me. Resurrection is meh so I don't take it seriously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed