Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 150,791 times)

Scott Conover

https://x.com/fedalvar/status/1770216405352460646?s=20

WE DID IT LADS WE MADE IT TO SALVATION

PortugueseXeno

Damn, i wish i knew what time it would release, just so that i could post my thoughts right after the trailer is released, but now i will probably get caught by surprise and only see the trailer a few hours later.

But hell, who am i kidding, tomorrow i am going to be refreshing twitter and instagram every 5 minutes, so tomorrow should probably be my least productive day of the year.

Mike’s Monsters

Hopefully it's footage and not a poster or anything!

Scott Conover

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Mar 19, 2024, 11:41:16 PMHopefully it's footage and not a poster or anything!

Bruh imagine

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Mar 19, 2024, 10:58:50 PMDamn, i wish i knew what time it would release, just so that i could post my thoughts right after the trailer is released, but now i will probably get caught by surprise and only see the trailer a few hours later.

But hell, who am i kidding, tomorrow i am going to be refreshing twitter and instagram every 5 minutes, so tomorrow should probably be my least productive day of the year.

I would have to take my phone to the work 😂 checking here every minute

PAS Spinelli

A classic Xenomorph is in the image

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I don't think this is from the first movie

Nightmare Asylum

TOMORROW

Scott Conover

SiL

SiL

Maybe we can finally get a new image to replace that AvP image as the default Alien stock photo.

carnotaurus1350

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Mar 20, 2024, 12:09:48 AMhttps://twitter.com/Nukiemorph/status/1770240832756449529

f**k had to try this myself just to be sure, so damn cool. Cannot wait.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SiL on Mar 20, 2024, 12:39:50 AMMaybe we can finally get a new image to replace that AvP image as the default Alien stock photo.

Stickbug is trying real hard.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed