Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 150,838 times)

BigDaddyJohn

The creepiest hands IMO. I love it.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 20, 2024, 02:47:08 PMHopefully in unpredictable ways; slowly and stealthily but also quickly and violently when it is required.

Hopefully like a predatory bug (inb4). Slow, cautious movements, a lot of gently sensing the air, then rapid fire bursts of too-fast movement.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 20, 2024, 07:40:54 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 20, 2024, 02:47:08 PMHopefully in unpredictable ways; slowly and stealthily but also quickly and violently when it is required.

Hopefully like a predatory bug (inb4). Slow, cautious movements, a lot of gently sensing the air, then rapid fire bursts of too-fast movement.

Yeah, this seems like the best way.

Kailem

Kailem

And the hands! bring back the hands!
https://i.ibb.co/6F0Zt2f/Alien-mesoskeleton-removebg-preview.png

It's a shame Mike can't tell you guys more about how Big Chap returns and only ever uses Jazz Hands techniques to kill people this time. The "Jazz Hands Crush" and "Jazz Hands Chop" scenes are going to be brutal.

Supposedly some of the more advanced Jazz Hands scenes are going to have the hands replaced by CGI, but for the most part he's just going to be doing that pose every single time we see him. It's going to be horrifying.

[cancerblack]

Kailem

Kailem

Dammit, I forgot! That's a Jazz Hands-able offence! :o

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 10, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
Quote from: Biomechanoid on Jan 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM"Having Jazz Hands doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you like having sex with men." ~ Oscar Wilde

Well, there you go.  The Alien likes to have sex with men (and women and dogs and oxen...).

Immortan Jonesy

For my personal taste, this is the perfect Alien. I hope Romulus Alien look this great :D

Kailem

Kailem

Then they'll remove its head and find David inside.

"Dammit, no wonder Ridley was so keen on the idea for this movie!!"

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kailem on Feb 20, 2024, 08:36:55 PM

And the hands! bring back the hands!
https://i.ibb.co/6F0Zt2f/Alien-mesoskeleton-removebg-preview.png

It's a shame Mike can't tell you guys more about how Big Chap returns and only ever uses Jazz Hands techniques to kill people this time. The "Jazz Hands Crush" and "Jazz Hands Chop" scenes are going to be brutal.

Supposedly some of the more advanced Jazz Hands scenes are going to have the hands replaced by CGI, but for the most part he's just going to be doing that pose every single time we see him. It's going to be horrifying.

Didn't the Jazz hands almost crush Brett's head in the extended scene or something?🤔

Kailem

Kailem

Yep. They're not just for show!

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 20, 2024, 09:06:01 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 10, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
Quote from: Biomechanoid on Jan 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM"Having Jazz Hands doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you like having sex with men." ~ Oscar Wilde

Well, there you go.  The Alien likes to have sex with men (and women and dogs and oxen...).

Slutty Badger

Hot take: the Xenomorph used to be Tennessee!

Even wears the hat.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Feb 20, 2024, 09:39:33 PMHot take: the Xenomorph used to be Tennessee!

Even wears the hat.

First correct speculation. Sorry to spoil it for everyone, but Slutty Badger figured out the connection. The hat on the Xeno actually worked so well. It's the scariest it's ever been thanks to that damn hat. I've not been able to sleep since seeing that hat creep around the corner...

Cosmic Incubation

In terms of behavior: I'm in agreement of hoping to see more of the stealthy, silent, big-chap xeno. I've always loved how creepy and eerily quiet the xeno is in the first film (even the warriors somewhat in Aliens as well). And I've often been somewhat annoyed by how overly loud and squealy they are in later films/games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed