Godzilla
101 (75.4%)
King Kong
25 (18.7%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,516,949 times)

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Lethal Weapons-Godzilla and Kong version...I don't know man, sounds crazy, but it just might work.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Adam Wingard's take on Godzilla Minus One and Takashi Yamazaki's take on GodzillaxKong The New Empire:

https://twitter.com/KDM_Monsters/status/1758120287051071612

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I show off the crew shirt I own from the movie.

I also met Godzilla: Minus One director Takashi Yamazaki over the weekend after a Q&A following the screening of the film. I was able to take a polaroid of him, which he also signed that I'll be framing up and hanging on my wall soon. You can watch the Q&A on my channel as well, but note that it's recorded on an iPhone so the audio isn't the best.

Someone in the crowd had seen the movie 31 times in theaters, with only one other person known beating her out at 35 viewings in Japan. She is known as the "Wife of Godzilla". Yamazaki named the woman in the audience with her 31 viewings the "Daughter of Godzilla". What an honor.

ace3g

ace3g

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Many have marvel at how Minus One was able to do its VFX on a shoe-string budget (compared with a typical Hollywood budget), well Toho has decided to do a feature on the Minus One VFX process:

Master Chief

Master Chief

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 01:56:10 AMSomeone in the crowd had seen the movie 31 times in theaters

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 21, 2024, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 01:56:10 AMSomeone in the crowd had seen the movie 31 times in theaters

https://media.tenor.com/DCP6i715ATUAAAAM/crying-meme.gif

It was wild counting up to that number lol.

So there's likely a GxK leak out there. Full clips of the movie are being uploaded to YouTube with copyright watermarks and official logos. Don't support any of the leaked stuff if you come across it. It totally sucks for the people who made the movie to have it blown like this less than a month before the premiere.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm just gutted I didn't get to see it at all (only shown for 3 days in NZ, far enough away from me it'd have been a multi-day trip and have meant staying at a hotel). Refuse to watch a camrip so I'm stuck waiting til physical/digital release.

razeak

razeak

The second time I wathched Minus One, I realized I had seen it twice. Lol. I can't recall doing that before for a theater movie. I think there is something somewhere if I think about it. Jurassic Park rerlease and TPM re-release don't count. I was letting my 4-5 year old son experience it the first time the proper way.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Just observed some screenshots from Godzilla x Kong that showed some major spoilers and holy heck they were beautiful and amazing....my faith in this moving is extremely high.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 21, 2024, 06:11:52 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iALPG3K7uw

Hehe, with so many primates, GxK will have to be careful I think to avoid the movie turning into a giant kaiju version of the "Planet of the Apes".

Then again I guess that wouldn't really be a problem. These giant ape kaijus aren't the human-level intelligent apes in the "Planet" franchise. 

nanison

nanison

Looks way too goofy for my taste

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed