Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 150,762 times)

Local Trouble

Yeah, probably the rough cut of Romulus! >:(

Mike’s Monsters

Darkoo

Darkoo

The next possible trailer release date could be two weeks from now, before Dune Part 2 premiere.
Probably makes sense to debut a teaser trailer with Dune 2 to capture the attention of science fiction fans in the audience. Plus DUNE 2 is tracking to open to $65M+ domestically. Presales are currently pacing ahead of the advance ticket sales for 'OPPENHEIMER. A trailer of an  event movie before an event movie. Perfect timing.
Another interesting tidbit. Both movie filmed in Budapest, Origo Studios, half of the crew worked on both film.

Come'on @PortugueseXeno , we have to believe in it!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Be a nice surprise but I'm really not expecting anything until April.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I spent time with some folks over the weekend who confirmed that not much had started moving on the marketing front. Plans have been made, but building of marketing materials hasn't gone full speed ahead juuuuust yet. Expecting springtime.

Really feeling good about Alien Day. The last tease was Alien Day 2023. Why not the same for the next?

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think Dune: Part Two is still too early (though I'm incredibly optimistic/hopeful that we could be getting a second trailer for Furiosa with that one!).

Alien Day does seem like a solid estimate for a tease, with marketing going into full swing with a trailer attaching to 20th Century Studios' other major sci-fi franchise entry this year, Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 12, 2024, 08:54:59 AMCome'on @PortugueseXeno , we have to believe in it!

I can't.

My heart is too broken in order for me to believe it.

I can't believe i actually watched the stupid Super Bowl.

I'm portuguese, even saying "football" when it comes to american wanabee rugby pains my heart.

This isn't even football lmao

Nightmare Asylum

New Apes trailer looks really cool, at least!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 12, 2024, 12:13:26 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 12, 2024, 08:54:59 AMCome'on @PortugueseXeno , we have to believe in it!

I can't.

I'm portuguese, even saying "football" when it comes to american wanabee rugby pains my heart.

You mean soccer right? ⚽️   ;)

BlueMarsalis79

'I pronounce it al-u-min-e-um 'cause there's an I next to the U and M. Now write it down slowly. And read it out fast."

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 12, 2024, 12:33:02 PM
Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 12, 2024, 12:13:26 PM

I can't.

You mean soccer right? ⚽️   ;)

PortugueseXeno is getting mad

>_<

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2024, 11:11:42 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2024, 11:44:17 PMOkay this is getting pretty funny now.

https://i.gyazo.com/68f93d026648f468deacfba6fe5b6265.png

Oh ffs.  :laugh:

I love how they spin it as if it's some kind of scoop you've just published as oppposed to @Nightmare Asylum  just stirring up shit.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 12, 2024, 02:18:07 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 12, 2024, 11:11:42 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2024, 11:44:17 PMOkay this is getting pretty funny now.

https://i.gyazo.com/68f93d026648f468deacfba6fe5b6265.png

Oh ffs.  :laugh:

I love how they spin it as if it's some kind of scoop you've just published as oppposed to @Nightmare Asylum  just stirring up shit.  :laugh:

I saw someone post their speculation about Big Chap's return on Twitter, and in the comments some rando with no followers jumped in to yell at them, screeching into the void that Big Chap's return is already an established rumor and claiming that the speculating account is trying to cash in on said rumor for clout. :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 12, 2024, 02:24:14 PMI saw someone post their speculation about Big Chap's return on Twitter, and in the comments some rando with no followers jumped in to yell at them, screeching into the void that Big Chap's return is already an established rumor and claiming that the speculating account is trying to cash in on said rumor for clout. :laugh:

I love how you just trolled the entire internet with a bit of random speculation in this thread.  ;D

Giant Freaking Robot will be running with this next.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed