New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,275 times)

thomasmariel33

Hello all. I'm Thomas. I prefer Thomas to Tom

Immortan Jonesy

Hi there👀👋 & welcome!^^

Terror_76

Hi, I'm from the UK - first time on here - was brought up on not just the films, but the late 80's and 90's Dark Horse stuff!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Terror! Always love to see Dark Horse appreciators on here. :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, to the new recruits!  Glad to have you!

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Terror_76 on Dec 04, 2023, 11:03:51 PMwas brought up on not just the films, but the late 80's and 90's Dark Horse stuff!

The 'Alien Trilogy' golden years! 😁👌
Welcome to the board Terror! (UK also here).

Foxramen

Foxramen

Hi, I'm Foxramen. I'm from Houston, TX and have been an Alien fan since 1979 and a Predator fan since 1987, but especially Aliens vs. Predator since the first Dark Horse comics issues.

Uluru

Uluru

Hi, I am Milan from Slovakia and my nick is Uluru.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  Hope you enjoy the forum.

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Hi Im Rob. I'm 36 and from the UK. I first experienced Alien and Predator when I was 8 - watching the first ALIEN film and playing PREDATOR 2 on the Sega Mega Drive (shooting drug dealers). I've been a casual visitor to AVP Galaxy since the late 2000's but only just now joining in the forum. I attempted making an Alien podcast in 2015 which only lasted one episode ... these days I do a weekly Doctor Who podcast with my mate ( :o it seemed like a good idea at the time!) - been doing that for five years now. I regularly like rewatching most of the A/P films and reading the novels too.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Acid for Blood on Jan 15, 2024, 07:01:42 PMHi Im Rob. I'm 36 and from the UK. I first experienced Alien and Predator when I was 8 - watching the first ALIEN film and playing PREDATOR 2 on the Sega Mega Drive (shooting drug dealers). I've been a casual visitor to AVP Galaxy since the late 2000's but only just now joining in the forum. I attempted making an Alien podcast in 2015 which only lasted one episode ... these days I do a weekly Doctor Who podcast with my mate ( :o it seemed like a good idea at the time!) - been doing that for five years now. I regularly like rewatching most of the A/P films and reading the novels too.

Welcome to the boards Rob! 👍

Slutty Badger

Always great to see more UK fans joining!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Acid for Blood on Jan 15, 2024, 07:01:42 PMHi Im Rob. I'm 36 and from the UK. I first experienced Alien and Predator when I was 8 - watching the first ALIEN film and playing PREDATOR 2 on the Sega Mega Drive (shooting drug dealers). I've been a casual visitor to AVP Galaxy since the late 2000's but only just now joining in the forum. I attempted making an Alien podcast in 2015 which only lasted one episode ... these days I do a weekly Doctor Who podcast with my mate ( :o it seemed like a good idea at the time!) - been doing that for five years now. I regularly like rewatching most of the A/P films and reading the novels too.

Welcome, Rob! I remember you from the Stream on Sunday. Always a pleasure seeing new names crop up, especially those that emerge from the shadows like Big Chap!

Ouch, I could not imagine putting out a weekly podcast! Congrats on making it 5 years though!

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2024, 12:54:04 PMWelcome, Rob! I remember you from the Stream on Sunday. Always a pleasure seeing new names crop up, especially those that emerge from the shadows like Big Chap!

Ouch, I could not imagine putting out a weekly podcast! Congrats on making it 5 years though!

Thanks for the welcome!  :laugh: I love that analogy! I'm out of the shadows now.

Yeah the weekly's can be tough. The prep/recording and edits tend to overlap which gets confusing. It's all good fun though!

Trypticon88

Hi! I'm Trypticon! 35 years old and started my first Aliens collection last year!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed