Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1054

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 618,161 times)

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

😲👉👈 oOh wow uWu👆⚡⚡ :o

S.E.B.

S.E.B.

I voted ALIEN3 as I knew that ALIEN would get more votes than A3. With that said, ALIEN and A3 share first place in my book, which has been the case for almost two decades now.

To me personally those two movies are far superior to any of the other entries in the series, including ALIENS, which comes on a far distant second place.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

The problem with Alien 3 is that it feels a bit repetitive. We're back to the group of under-equipped navvies versus the lone Alien, Ripley has to explain the Xenomorph to another group of people who don't initially believe her, and we're stuck on yet another inhospitable moon/planetoid.

At least Resurrection tried something new.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

More depressing than the film itself; How it is perceived.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 06, 2023, 10:26:15 PMMore depressing than the film itself; How it is perceived.

Facts.

Commander Blitz

Commander Blitz

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Nov 04, 2023, 08:01:53 PMThe problem with Alien 3 is that it feels a bit repetitive. We're back to the group of under-equipped navvies versus the lone Alien, Ripley has to explain the Xenomorph to another group of people who don't initially believe her, and we're stuck on yet another inhospitable moon/planetoid.

At least Resurrection tried something new.
iv'e got a weird mixed opinion with 3 i love but also hate it mostly due too the dull setting and costuming but even i think the hate can get a bit much sometimes

Master Chief

Master Chief

kwisatz

kwisatz

The one where Big Chap returns.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Don't spoil it for everyone Mr. Haderach.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 13, 2024, 06:25:56 PMDon't spoil it for everyone Mr. Haderach.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 13, 2024, 06:25:56 PMDon't spoil it for everyone Mr. Haderach.

Muad'dib sees many possible futures. There is no guarantee that the one he predicts will come to pass.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I'm often conflicted about which Alien movie I prefer, Alien or Aliens, I love both almost equally but which one I prefer always seems to change.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I am a bit surprised to see Alien being that much behind Aliens in the poll, to be honest.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Aliens had a broader appeal. Its hardly a fast paced film, but once the action starts its pretty relentless.

ALIEN is a slow burn through and through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed