New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,491 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Murphy's Boot on Sep 08, 2023, 07:20:53 PMMuch obliged Hicks!

Most definitely nothing like an ACM Lurker  :laugh: 

In all fairness...that was actually my preferred Alien class. Until it bugged out. :(

Exposedoldgregg

Hi folks :) my name is Chris and although first time posting I have been lurking here for many years through podcasts and news updates. I used to heavily heavily play AVP2 back in the day and spent time in previous forums around that time. Hope to enjoy getting back into posting again! Thanks for having me.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Chris! Nice to see folk who still remember the old days of forums!

Murphy's Boot

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2023, 07:47:38 AM
Quote from: Murphy's Boot on Sep 08, 2023, 07:20:53 PMMuch obliged Hicks!

Most definitely nothing like an ACM Lurker  :laugh: 

In all fairness...that was actually my preferred Alien class. Until it bugged out. :(

Who wouldn't want to be the lurker in that game?!

You know, for all it's (MANY) faults, I don't think I ever sunk as many hours into a game as I did with ACM, sure it was hot garbage but I got my money's worth!

Corporal Hicks

I'll admit I always had a lot of fun with the multiplayer. The few months I got out of it! Bug Hunt was too heavily priced to be fun to progress through.

Murphy's Boot

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2023, 02:05:02 PMI'll admit I always had a lot of fun with the multiplayer. The few months I got out of it! Bug Hunt was too heavily priced to be fun to progress through.

It's been so long but if memory serves me correctly, wasn't the multiplayer developed separately and free from Gearbox's touch? 

SirAlanDutch

Hi, I am AlanDutch. 26 years old and I have been lurker of Avpgalaxy but never actually joined. Great to find a semi official forum for everything Pred and alien related.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: SirAlanDutch on Sep 28, 2023, 04:31:33 PMHi, I am AlanDutch. 26 years old and I have been lurker of Avpgalaxy but never actually joined. Great to find a semi official forum for everything Pred and alien related.

Welcome to the board AlanDutch! Now... let's talk about the bonus situation...

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  Enjoy!

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SirAlanDutch on Sep 28, 2023, 04:31:33 PMHi, I am AlanDutch. 26 years old and I have been lurker of Avpgalaxy but never actually joined. Great to find a semi official forum for everything Pred and alien related.

Welcome! Always a pleasure to see a new username and avatar! Any questions, feel free to ask any of the site staff.

BullOrca

BullOrca

Hey y'all! My name is Avery, but my username on this site will be BullOrca. Long, long time fan of these franchises, watching and being terrified of these things back when I was a kid. Now, I'm a working dude, and I realized one day that "holy shit, how have I not made a profile on AvP galaxy yet?" Lol, so here I am! Better late than never I guess. Bonjour, tout le monde. :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the Alien and Predator madhouse! Never too late to come join the rest of us nerds.

BlueMarsalis79

Welcome newfriens. :3

Immortan Jonesy

Hola a todos!

°°°~◇♧◇♡♤■□●○○^^👉👈

Acid_Reign161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed