Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 150,674 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 02, 2023, 01:31:44 PMIt was unrelated to Alien.

Just caught this. So that supposed set pic wasn't for Romulus at all?

Corporal Hicks

It twas not.

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/ScottWamplerRIP/status/1701657457993318541

Wampler is friends with Asbell (Asbell even pops up in the comments of this Tweet). We already knew for a long time that this poster (featuring the Fortnite Alien :laugh:) was fake, but it seems like "Romulus" might not stick as an official release title (though we do, of course, know it was used officially as a working title during production).

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 12, 2023, 11:00:52 PMhttps://twitter.com/ScottWamplerRIP/status/1701657457993318541

Wampler is friends with Asbell (Asbell even pops up in the comments of this Tweet). We already knew for a long time that this poster (featuring the Fortnite Alien :laugh:) was fake, but it seems like "Romulus" might not stick as an official release title (though we do, of course, know it was used officially as a working title during production).

Romulus was definitely the working title and I had been told by some involved that the name wasn't locked.

I was gifted a sticker from the practical effects crew that clearly says "ALIEN: ROMULUS" with a xenomorph graphic that was given to the effects team. The whole thing is designed like a shoulder patch. Wish I could show y'all. But I'd get in big trouble.

Won't be surprised if it sticks with that name, but won't be surprised if we get something else or it's just called ALIEN. (Id prefer it not to be ALIEN)

Nightmare Asylum

Just to be a contrarian, I'll put my money on "Alien: Remus."

Corporal Hicks

I do hope we get a : subtitle. I already fear the show will just be called Alien.  :laugh:

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I wonder if theatrical plans will be revised again. With this ongoing strike it must suddenly be looking like this could be a tentpole release next summer??

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 15, 2023, 08:53:27 AMI do hope we get a : subtitle. I already fear the show will just be called Alien.  :laugh:

It's going to seriously f*ck up the "What's your favourite Alien movie?" thread's statistics.

Prolly more likely to be called "The Alien" though.

Or since it's a Disney movie, more appropriately, "Alien$".

skhellter

skhellter

The Fargo show was just.... Fargo.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Oh God The more I hear about this TV show it gets worse and worse

[cancerblack]

Quote from: skhellter on Sep 15, 2023, 09:26:24 AMThe Fargo show was just.... Fargo.

Wish we were getting Wrench and Numbers instead of ninjas.

bobcunk

bobcunk

My problem is that most people probably associate romulus with Star Trek.

Corporal Hicks

There have been many jokes about it...

Local Trouble

It makes me think about the Roman Empire, but apparently that would happen anyway.

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1702660363722875061

Slutty Badger

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 15, 2023, 09:22:22 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 15, 2023, 08:53:27 AMI do hope we get a : subtitle. I already fear the show will just be called Alien.  :laugh:

It's going to seriously f*ck up the "What's your favourite Alien movie?" thread's statistics.

Prolly more likely to be called "The Alien" though.

Or since it's a Disney movie, more appropriately, "Alien$".

Jim Cameron already did the dollar sign thing during his pitch for Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed