Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,446 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wild, Wild West S1E1

Not bad, apart from Victor Buono in yellow face.  :laugh:

Darkness

Darkness

Been working my way through Oz the past month or so. Onto the last season now. I watched it about 10 years ago and thought it was okay but I'm enjoying it a lot more in this rewatch. I wish there were more prison drama shows on tv.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wild, Wild West S1 E2-3

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

One Piece: Netflix Live Action - Season 1 ~ ep 1 - ep3

It's a solid adaptation of the anime, which is not very common when it comes to this kind of adaptations. :laugh:

Edit - I prefer to watch it in Japanese language with subtitles though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Black Mirror - Season 6

The quality is definitely gone. However, it was quite an experimental season, since...

Spoiler
The last two episodes were the first horror oriented ones in the entire show.  :laugh:
[close]

One Piece Live Action - ep 4 - ep 8

I keep my previous thoughts. 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heroes Season 4.
While the show lost its way in Season 2 and the first half of Season 3, i feel the show was really back on form here. So a shame it was cancelled on such a huge moment.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm wanting to give Heroes another re-watch. I don't think any of the seasons would have ever lived up to the first season. I did enjoy Sylar in the first season but he wasn't much fun in the second without his powers. Then they just kept flipping back and forth after that whether he was a good guy or a bad guy. I think I did prefer Season 3 over 4. Never really happy with the circus stuff.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Leftovers season 3

It all begins when 2% of humanity mysteriously disappears. But guess what...
Spoiler
...there is a parallel time line where 98% of humanity disappeared leaving the Earth inhabited by that 2%

🤯👉👈
[close]

lol wut?  :laugh: I definitely have to watch the series again someday in the future.

Gamera Rebirth

I liked the animation of the Kaiju, but not the humans. I'm new to this lore though, and I must admit I didn't know how different Gamera is in comparition to Godzilla. I mean maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but the creautre is more metaphysical than Toho's flagship monster without a doubt.

Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous ~ season 1 - ep1

That was nice :)

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 10, 2023, 04:05:26 AMOne Piece: Netflix Live Action - Season 1 ~ ep 1 - ep3

It's a solid adaptation of the anime, which is not very common when it comes to this kind of adaptations. :laugh:

Edit - I prefer to watch it in Japanese language with subtitles though.

Watched 1-3 myself too.

Ahsoka Tano

I like it. It's OK. I however think I'm just in therapy cause I went gaga over The Mandalorian.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ahsoka ep 1 - ep 5

I loved everything; the music, the characters, the story and :o ...

Spoiler
the Clone Wars flashbacks that Ashoka experienced at the World between Worlds plane, with her master 8)
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wild, Wild West S1 E4

Robert Loggia was the villain this episode.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Band of Brothers E1-2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Band of Brothers E3-4

It's fun seeing all these British actors play Americans. Of course, that's a Damian Lewis specialty.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Righteous Gemstones Season 1 - 3

Kenny Powers is a televangelism star :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ahsoka ep 6

The hyena horse was so cute 😍

Fionna & Cake: season 1 ~ ep 4 - ep 6

Love the weirdness of this world 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed