Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,967 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Strange New Worlds S2E1

Entertaining. Interesting to see a different side of Spock. I know I'm a bit late to this but it means I have plenty to catch up with.

Prez

Prez

Strange New Worlds - S2E08 - this was a bit confronting and great to see they didn't skirt around this topic - about crimes that are unforgivable.

Spoiler
M'Benga's character is an intriguing one and that final scene when questioned by Pike if he did murder Rah was very good.
[close]

Foundation Season 2 - so these first few episodes have taken a different tone to the first season. Perhaps it's me but it's not resonating with me as much just yet.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Frankenstein: The True Story

Interesting take on the story.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5

Stitch

Stitch

From S2E1-9

Enjoying this show, looking forward to getting a chance to watch the season finale. I am, however, concerned that it might end up like Lost, where things aren't explained and more.and more weird stuff happens.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Winter King S1E1

Pretty good so far, but a bit messy. They seem to have rearranged the plot a bit, too, if my twenty-year-old memories of the books are accurate. f**kin' Fitz of all people is killing it as Arthur, though.  :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 15, 2023, 05:57:13 AMFrom S2E1-9

Enjoying this show, looking forward to getting a chance to watch the season finale. I am, however, concerned that it might end up like Lost, where things aren't explained and more.and more weird stuff happens.

Yep. I've watched both seasons and for me personally, it is riffing on Lost big time for sheer frustration and pacing.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Started watching the Futurama revival and was pleasantly surprised by the Dune episode.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Prez on Aug 21, 2023, 05:14:44 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Aug 15, 2023, 05:57:13 AMFrom S2E1-9

Yep. I've watched both seasons and for me personally, it is riffing on Lost big time for sheer frustration and pacing.
Yeah. Season finale felt more like a typical episode 7, with the rest of the story to come. Feels like very little of any importance actually happened this season, and all of what did was in the last couple of episodes.

I hope season 3 is better, because S2 was a drop in quality from the first.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Game of Thrones Season 6

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Winter King S1 E2

A step up from the first episode, and seems to be getting the story back on track from what I remember from the book.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Fionna & Cake *Adventure Time Spin-off* ~ season 1: ep 1 - ep2

Wow!😱 8)🙏 What a blast! At first I thought it would be the usual Fionna & Cake adventures that we used to catch on Adventure Time from time to time. But my little brain wasn't ready for the twist...oh well...the whole first episode is the twist itself!🤯👉👈

So that's how it is. FIONNA IS A NORMAL GIRL, AT THE NORMAL WORLD, WITH A NORMAL CAT, LIVING A NORMAL LIFE!!!!🙊

Well she is actually a misfit compared to the usual normies...but you already have the picture I guess :laugh:

Now... why is that so unexpected? well let me explain ;D👍:

Fionna & Cake are supposed to be genderbent counterparts to Finn & Jake from the original show. Not only that...they don't really exist coshh they're literary characters, fan-fiction style, created by the Ice King (antihero-then hero again-then antihero-and finally hero).

And in this imaginary world, all the characters of the, in-universe, real world of Adventure Time, exist but with the opposite gender (boys are girls and yada yada).

However, the Magic land of Ooo is in fact a Post-Apocalyptic world inhabited by mutants after the Mushroom War (a fantastical version of a nuclear war that destroyed the normal world). The first two episodes reveal that Fiona and her pet cat are actual characters from that normal planet Earth millennia before the events of Adventure Time. The rest...is history...a very interesting one indeed.

I am looking forward to watch more episodes!!! :)🙏

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Leftovers season 1 / season 2 ep 1 - 3

Wow! This is Lindelof's Godfather~Alien~Empire Strikes Back~Apocalypse Now...but in TV show form :o

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

BattleStar Galactica Season 4 plus Razor TV Movie

LastSonofKrypton

The Wire - The greatest tv show ever created IMO

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed