In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,553 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 11, 2023, 09:23:48 PMThe bout to be formally crowned Anti-Christ tbh.
See for me Zuck is the lesser of two evils if simply because he doesn't have a cult of rabid fanboys fetishising his every word.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I think they're just different flavours. Musk feels like he's ten minutes away from telling his mob to get their jackboots on at any given time, Zuck is more the banality of evil type shit, a faceless machine rolling over human bones.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Elon and Zack are not the problem here. Cult of rabid fanboys is the product of our society. Humanity at its worst.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I will forever hate Musk for this alone:

https://twitter.com/parismarx/status/1571628269555826688

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 13, 2023, 09:51:28 PMElon and Zack are not the problem here.

False.

Ingwar

Ingwar

True.

The real problem is our society. Musk and Zack are just the symptoms.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 13, 2023, 08:55:14 PMI think they're just different flavours. Musk feels like he's ten minutes away from telling his mob to get their jackboots on at any given time, Zuck is more the banality of evil type shit, a faceless machine rolling over human bones.
Musk is banality of evil rolling over human bones and cultists, though. He's all the evil billionaire shit with extra toppings.

Zuck is "better" simply by virtue of being vanilla. Nobody's going to riot because Zuck told them to. Nobody thinks Zuck is saving the world.

oduodu

oduodu

watch this news worthy

Ingwar

Ingwar

This is pathetic ;D

SiL

SiL

I love how Musk thinks the full chat makes him look any better.

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, for a moment I thought he was now trolling Jim.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed