What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 600,241 times)

Rankles75

Rankles75

Woke up like it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have a real problem at the minute of once I sit down, I really struggle to get back up and do things. It's annoying as it's things I want to do. It's like getting home and then not going out to cinema, or various hobby nights and etc.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 03, 2023, 09:25:02 AMI have a real problem at the minute of once I sit down, I really struggle to get back up and do things. It's annoying as it's things I want to do. It's like getting home and then not going out to cinema, or various hobby nights and etc.

Yeah, that's because you're exhausted. It's finally catching up with you.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

So I got to the bit in Red Dead Redemption where you enter Mexico... and for some reason the song didn't play.

Probably the single most memorable bit of the entire game and it glitched out on me :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Currently working away. Yesterday, I finished a 10 hour shift then drove 100 miles to my hotel for this morning's shift. Checked into my hotel and went up to the room. Had a weird feeling so I put my bags on the leather chair instead of the floor. Checked the bed to find something crawling on the sheets.

Exit room 1.

Go downstairs to reception, and they give me another room. Wary now, I put my bags on the wooden shelves, and check the bed. Everything looks ok until I lift the sheet to find something not crawling, and dead instead.

Exit room 2.

Exit hotel.

Luckily one of the ladies at my job agency was nice enough to answer a text at 9:45 at night, and able to book me another hotel. Still, I'm hoping nothing got into my bags in the 25 minutes I was at the first hotel, and I'm going to have to hot wash all my clothes when I get home just in case.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ouch! That's f**king horrible. Glad you got in elsewhere!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Got called "good lad" by the bus driver, I always feel so f**king miserable when I get mistaken for a guy like, am I really that goddamn ugly?

Kradan

Kradan

*urge to quote THAT scene from Aliens rises*

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 09, 2023, 05:34:24 PMGot called "good lad" by the bus driver, I always feel so f**king miserable when I get mistaken for a guy like, am I really that goddamn ugly?
No, of course not.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

As absurd as it sounds, I'm about to get hit by a hurricane in southern California.  Probably nothing to do with climate change though, right?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Mexicans brought it with them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 19, 2023, 06:01:13 PMAs absurd as it sounds, I'm about to get hit by a hurricane in southern California.  Probably nothing to do with climate change though, right?

Hope you're alright mate.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The house roof caught fire, all possessions, likely destroyed. The fire was electrical apparently. Everyone survived though, even though I had to rescue the bloody dog. Do not know where I am going to live now.

Spoiler

[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

According to the firemen,  had I been asleep I probably would have been crushed by a piece of half burnt timber coming through the roof hence, the thudding I heard that was the boiler melting and bits of the roof falling in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed