Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,924 times)

SiL

SiL

My wife loves the RE games and she had much the same reaction.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 18, 2023, 06:20:29 AMWhy does Netflix do this to everything they adapt, without fail?

Imagine what their version of 40k would be like.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Probably something about a young woman with a side cut reforming the phobic Imperium. Turns out Chaos and the various aliens weren't so bad after all.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

We'd be begging for an Inquisitor to show up and put her out of our misery.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 17, 2023, 12:07:23 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 13, 2023, 03:32:22 PMPrehistoric Planet S1 and 2

I loved both seasons, I think that I prefer S2 over 1. Love the accurate designs of the dinosaur's, but there's some questionable creative liberties like the Dreadnoughtus air sack's. I know that it is a paleo documentary and there's always be speculation but they really exaggerated that one. Another issue that I have with it is that they only focused on the Maastrichtian stage of the Cretaceous period (66 million years ago, despite thay show dinosaurs from the Campanian syage), I would like more a Walking with Dinosaurs type and show Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
I actually just watched the final episode of season 2. It's really good, although there's still some weird speculation in there.
Yeah... But I still think that the first season had the most weird speculation, being the Dreadnoughtus the worse and also the Anteater like tongue of the Mononykus (I'm still in love of the design of the dinosaur).

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

From

I marathon'd the first season when s2 was about to drop and really enjoyed it, but between the weekly releases and focusing too much on interpersonal drama instead of the mysteries at hand, s2 has been much more of a slog. Thankfully it's picked up again but there was some serious filler episodes early and mid season.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Book of Boba Fett Season 1 Episodes 5-7

Ms Marvel Season 1

Werewolf by Night

Stitch

Stitch

Silo episode 1

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 22, 2023, 03:55:58 PMSilo episode 1

This is one ive been 50/50 on watching. What do you think?

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 23, 2023, 04:19:59 PM

I'm up to date as of last week's episode and I'm enjoying it. It does meander along a bit and I must admit that Ferguson's character was very annoying and unlikable at first but a strong cast is really pushing this one along right now.

Stitch

Stitch

After 3 episodes it's pretty good, though it is going over a lot of standard dystopian future tropes. Feels very familiar to me, like I'm in well known territory.

I'm hoping it'll carve out it's own niche.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 24, 2023, 01:41:13 AM

After 3 episodes it's pretty good, though it is going over a lot of standard dystopian future tropes. Feels very familiar to me, like I'm in well known territory.

I'm hoping it'll carve out it's own niche.

Persist. First season did drag at times but the stellar cast made it worth while.

From - Season 1
This has an interesting premise but it feels very much like Lost MkII (given the crew producing it no surprises there). Surprisingly violent and gory.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Brooklyn Nine Nine Seasons 2-4

Game of Thrones Season 5

Prez

Prez

Foundation - Season 1 rewatch in anticipation for Season 2.

Prez

Prez

From - Season 2 EP1-7. My fears have continued - this is Lost Mk II but I'm determined to see out this season til the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed