Godzilla
101 (75.4%)
King Kong
25 (18.7%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,516,895 times)

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Someone brighten up his face a bit:

If this image isn't deceiving me, it fully cements that this guy is a full on conqueror. He is looking for that smoke, radiation or from fellow primate, he got some real beef with these two. I'm super curious to see what kind of damage he can do to Godzilla that Kong couldn't do that would require both of them to stand together against this beast.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Those eyes are lighting up for a reason and I don't think it's the light-reflecting layer animals have in their eyes.

This ape has atomic breath or punches...maybe both.  :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Orange hair, a bit of orangutan influence?

Master Chief

Master Chief

That was my first thought when I watched the teaser.  The long arms and orange hair.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He's the king of the swingers, the jungle VIP.

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha check out the previous page...we covered that.

nanison

nanison

I' putting my money on atomic farts

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Wow, this teaser dropped out of nowhere, no real announcement, no prior news, it just appeared.

So it this mysterious red giant primate really the "big bad"...or is there some other titan not yet revealed to be the real antagonist?

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

A test screening occurred recently in California for the upcoming GVK film.

Spoiler

[close]

nanison

nanison

Looks like they will go full blown into silly territory like the Japanese franchise does. I should just accept that I am not a kid anymore, none of what was spoiled in the video above speaks to me.
Edwards' Godzilla to me was spectacular, doom laden and threatening and they sadly ditched this road but it is what it is.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on May 18, 2023, 04:25:41 PMA test screening occurred recently in California for the upcoming GVK film.

Spoiler

[close]

....And it looks like it is legitimate because Legendary has struck it down.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Jun 13, 2023, 05:47:47 PMhttps://twitter.com/KDM_Monsters/status/1668411320188665856
Not gonna lie, that looks like the Alien3 queen chestburster logo but instead of an Alien head it's a masked Predator. Like it even has the dreadlocks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed