Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,882 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story - Season 1 ~ ep 1 / ep 4

It reminds me a bit of Chica da Silva, although on a very superficial level of course 😶👉👈

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Horatio Hornblower - "The Wrong War"

May be the best episode so far.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Fortitude S1 and S2. I wasted my time. Good acting. Horrendous story.

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching Brand New Cherry Flavor episode 1. Loving the music choices.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Big Sky

Enjoying this. Im a sucker for western themes & criminal shows.

I must have binged watched 6 episodes till the wee hours today.

Stitch

Stitch

The Rig wastes every opportunity it sets up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Horatio Hornblower - "Mutiny" & "Retribution"

A very good two part story.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman Beyond Season 1

Pretty strong overall, but I hear the next two seasons go a bit downhill.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 13, 2023, 11:40:09 PMBatman Beyond Season 1

Pretty strong overall, but I hear the next two seasons go a bit downhill.
They're all solid, especially the movie, and the JLU episode 'Epilogue' is a great ending for the series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Horatio Hornblower - "Loyalty"

You know a ship's in good hands when you have Mr. Fantastic and The Doctor in command.

Stitch

Stitch

Yellowjackets S2E6

I'm not sure where this is going. The characters are interesting but it feels like its kinda meandering now, and the central plot is being missed. Maybe it's just my interpretation, but it seems to be losing the original point and I'm hoping it gets it back.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Halo season 1

I've really enjoyed the battle at High Charity planet and the Makee character. Actually I enjoyed this show more than the last Mandalorian season🤔. I know I know😅, two different beasts. But you know, space action + space warriors wearing badass helmets and all😂

Anyway, I can't wait for season 2 8)  and yes, I'm not a big fan of Halo games at all🙈 (so far I've only played Halo: Combat Evolved on PC, and I'm interested in Halo Wars because of its RTS genre nature👀..)

Quote from: Stitch on May 16, 2023, 09:54:41 AMYellowjackets S2E6

I'm not sure where this is going. The characters are interesting but it feels like its kinda meandering now, and the central plot is being missed. Maybe it's just my interpretation, but it seems to be losing the original point and I'm hoping it gets it back.

I started watching that one after Halo ;D  but fell asleep :'( I'll give it another try later, since it was at night after all :-X

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Horatio Hornblower - "Duty"

Pretty good but not one of the better episodes. They really did Styles dirty here.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds ~ Season 1 - ep9

Some Alien-Predator vibes out
there😅

Yellowjackets Season 2

Yeah, now I remember the theme of the wendigo psychosis better I think😅👉👈

Dexter: New Blood season 1 episode 7

ralfy

ralfy

I was able to watch Chernobyl and it was good.

I also tried Invasion from 2005 and stopped after around four episodes because it looked banal, but I don't blame and cast and crew because I couldn't think of anything to make the show better.

I've heard a lot of nice things about Hornblower and will view that in the future.

I saw half of Halo and it was average. I think there's something wrong with the pacing.

I saw the first season and part of the second of Leftovers, and it's does well.

I managed watching some episodes of Picard and it was hopeless, but I don't think it was as bad as STD.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed