Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 138,203 times)

Nightmare Asylum

As much as I would love for it to come back, I think we're a bit too far removed for it to really be plausible now. Especially with the show having been straight up removed from HBO Max now. :-\

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 04, 2023, 03:24:04 PMAs much as I would love for it to come back, I think we're a bit too far removed for it to really be plausible now. Especially with the show having been straight up removed from HBO Max now. :-\

I'm trying really hard to not ugly cry right now cos that's totally true :-\

Stitch

Yeah. Sadly it just cost too much, and WBD have too much debt for it to be viable for a return.

Nightmare Asylum

And they've already transplanted Travis Fimmel into Dune: The Sisterhood as... well, pretty much as Marcus. :laugh:

At the very least, I do hope that Aaron Guzikowski gets to tell the Raised By Wolves story through to its conclusion in the form of comics or novels. Comics, preferably - I'd love to retain the visual element, provided they can get a really excellent artist on board.

It'll always pain me that this didn't get to reach its actual ending on television where it belongs, however...

Local Trouble

I didn't watch season 2, so they probably canceled the show because of me.  Sorry everyone.

kwisatz

Must be super painful for Guzikowski as an artist to get this far and then not --

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1644358559503720450

Seasons one and two are now streaming on Roku. Glad it has a home again, since WB plucked it from HBO Max.

Just wish we could have gotten a renewal...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The link that @skhellter posted in the thread on unused creatures from Prometheus/Alien: Covenant put Colin Shulver's site on my radar. I haven't seen these pieces before:

QuoteEmbryo Models for Ridley Scott's Raised by Wolves.
These were produced at a very early stage in Production development.
Creatures Inc Ltd.

https://colinshulver-art.artstation.com/projects/QnZG2r

BigChapismyBestFriend

Is raised by wolves any good I don't remember watching it but I haven't remember if it was good or not.

Nightmare Asylum

I love it. Not a day goes by that I don't miss it; hate so much that it got canceled so abruptly during Zaslav's restructuring of HBO Max. :-\

Ingwar

Likewise. What a shame

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed